How to Not Starve on 1200-1400 Calories/Day - My Tip

2»

Replies

• mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    Well done! Glad it works for you!
    I've noticed my pain is less on days where I avoid refined carbohydrates.
  • cwilber1
    cwilber1 Posts: 30 Member
    What do you eat in a typical paleo meal? How many ounces of meat/chicken? How many cups of fruits or vegs? Just curious as to what a paleo day looks like meal wise. Thanks!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Bulking meals out with lettuce, mushrooms, cabbage really works for filling the tummy for few calories

psyllium really helps too by bulking out the belly

http://www.ergo-log.com/psyllium-boosts-chance-of-successful-weight-loss.html
    It makes me constipated. I have tried adding more water.......

take it with food?
  • HoustonStrongMT
    HoustonStrongMT Posts: 22 Member
    I also drink a lot of water. 2 to 3 liters of water minimum per day.
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Every time I have tried the really low calorie approach, I have found it unsustainable and end up gaining it al back plus more. I keep upping my calories and I'm still losing. I'm currently at 1800 and eat back my exercise calories, too. But I'm pescatarian, and as such, don't eat a lot of fast food anymore, which I was doing in the past, so that is probably helping me quite a bit.
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    I'm having one of my occasional 1200 calories days today after staying up late watching the WNBA final last night. I manage it without starving by making sure to eat about 1500 calories over maintenance the day before, and then sleeping in past noon. Whatever works for you!

I love you.