Replies

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Calories.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    When he doesn't have the papers ready to sign like he said he would by Monday. (Again)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Uptight people

what exactly does this mean? you're talking to me, aren't you? ..... aren't you?

STOP TELLING ME WHO IM TALKING TO!!!!

so..... it was me

I knew it!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    When people think they can decide what can and can not be funny to other people
    hellvee wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    When people think they can decide what can and can not be funny to other people

Who are you to judge?

... that's pretty funny.

I mean, you know...... with your permission.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    When he doesn't have the papers ready to sign like he said he would by Monday. (Again)

That sucks ...
    Why is he being like that dose he still love you and he hopes you will change you're mind ?
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

if i was you id file it then he wont have any excuses

Ya...who the *kitten* knows. I threatened a lawyer...see if that finally gets it done
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Who are you to judge?

JmD1m.gif

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Automated school district phone calls to remind you about school activities for the night. If you don't answer, they just keep calling...and calling..and calling until you answer :angry:
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    People who talk over each other...
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Automated school district phone calls to remind you about school activities for the night. If you don't answer, they just keep calling...and calling..and calling until you answer :angry:

I have 3 kids in 3 different school. They also follow up every phone call with an email. In triplicate!!

Oh yeah... the emails that follow the phone calls, forgot about those.
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    People who, now I've lost weight (44kg), tell me I need to be careful because I could be anorexic.
    WTF! I'm 'normal' weight for my age, height, body frame etc... Same people never called me fat or said I may die from a heart attack.. &^%%^*%^&&^^%*^&%^*%&567 people.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Oooo the peeling stage.... Itchy itchy itchy...
    I want to scratch it.... AAAAHHHH!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    the automatic flushing toilet that flushes while i'm mid stream and splashes pee all over me
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    the automatic flushing toilet that flushes while i'm mid stream and splashes pee all over me

They're not really automatic, there's just a camera someone monitors and triggers the flush for you remotely.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options

you deserve it

then it deserves all the shitt i'm about to give it.
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    When you are breaking away from a conversation and the other person says "Ok, right, I've got to go" as if you are the one keeping them there or something.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options

tear off a strip of TP and hang it over the sensor next time.

tried that once. it just continuously flushed instead...
    Caporegiem wrote: »

They're not really automatic, there's just a camera someone monitors and triggers the flush for you remotely.

what a *kitten* job that'd be