30 Day Shred Group- August

Options

Replies

• tmhaines
    Options
    I am at day 1 on level 3 - thought I was going to die! I too tried with my 5lb weights and my shoulder is not very happy with me. Am going to pick up 3lbs tomorrow (noticed that they also use 3lbs in the videos - should have known!).

Let's rock in August!!!
  • abena05
    abena05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I attempted this in June but I didnt' last more than 5 days. I a few pounds lighter and more motivated................I will try at it 1st thing tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK!!! :-) here's to shredding some pounds and inches!
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    Congrats to everyone that made it through day 1! We can do this!! Good luck tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone. . . . .D1 L1 completed. . . totally time to hit the showers. . .Goodness. . . Feels good to get through it though. . .:smile:
  • redneckbettie
    redneckbettie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im totally in. Did day one today:)
  • barkley35
    barkley35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in too! Started today! Can't believe I sweat that much from a 20 min video. Felt good.
  • sportysmurf
    Options
    Day 5 Level one for me today. Im going to be sore in the morning!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    day 2 done!! :)
  • stucal80
    stucal80 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in starting tonight :D
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    great job everyone! i'm waiting for the kids to wake up so i can get my day 2 shred on! i wish there was a way for me to do it without making noise but as soon as i do one jumping jack id prob wake them :( i was wondering if i could remember the program enough to go outside and do it in the yard while they are sleeping, but then i thought about my neighbors watching me and that creeps me out they are not the type of people you want watching you workout..i just want to get day 2 done (yes i'm actually looking forward and want to do it lol) on the upside.. i can def feel my leg muscles today.

i think i have to end the life of my scale during this shred or atleast for each level because it is going to be the death of me. if you decide to weigh in after every cycle ill do it (if i haven't broken the scale into a thousand pieces)

i'm a very curious person and wondering where everyone is from incase anyone else is curious too i'm from massachusetts, you?
    have a great day of shredding everyone!
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    kids woke up earlier than expected (hehehe) i did my day 2! i didn't have hand weights yesterday and before the program i looked around the house to find whatever i could use and found 2 64oz bottles of grapefruit jiuce that i will never drink so i used them.. anyway shower time.. have a great day
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday, I definitely think I should have done the shred before ripped but I can tell that ripped has me in pretty good shape. I only burned 214 calories (hrm) but I was able to do just about everything without stopping. I need to get some 5 lb weights , most of the time I did it without weights, I'm sure adding weights will help with the calorie burn , I think I'm going to enjoy this dvd. Looking forward to this afternoon and shredding!!!!!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D7. I decided to peak ahead to Level 2, BRING IT ON, Jillian! Hubby said he can see changes in my arms! :happy:
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Day 2 completed. Whoo hoo!
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 of The Shred is complete and my body is feeling a little sore.

Im going to cut all white breads, rice and pastas from my diet--i'm thinking whole grains and low carbohydrates. Wish me luck.

I juiced yesterday (carrots, apples and beets). Those "love beets" from whole foods are pretty good. I had the honey and giner ones.

Anyhow, my toddler caught me doing butt-kicks today and DIED LAUGHING--brightened up my morning.

@ erinoldham19 -- Jersey Girl here...
  • Cebrinaj
    Cebrinaj Posts: 16
    Options
    IS THERE A MEAL PLAN TO DO WITH THIS VIDEO OR IS IT JUST THE VIDEO THAT I NEED TO GET>>>? WHERE CAN I GET THIS VIDEO AND WHAT ARE THE AVERAGE INCHES AND LBS LOST DOING THIS VIDEO
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    L1D2 down! I wasn't sore yesterday, but did have to pause twice, and rest afterward for about 20 minutes. Today I went all the way through without a pause, but still had to rest afterward. I feel weak/ sore today in my upper body. I can see how you would get a couple of days in and say "Nuh-uh!!" BUT, the pain is just fear leaving our bodies ;D Great job everyone!

Oh, and I'm in Texas
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    day 2 done! i don't usually workout early in the morning but i figured i should probably just get it out of the way :)
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am so sore today! Mostly in my legs. I really hope I can make it through today's workout!
  • searbear1980
    Options
    I am sorry to report that I will not be able to continue with this group. After doing it last night and a call to the doctor. My body has decided that I am not cleared to do it.