Replies

• chellec85
    chellec85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. Go Team Blue!!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ok my fabulous Purples -- I've been schooled in the latest weight tracking technology lol

Thanks to Ms jrdoty -- I too have a spreadsheet posted on Google -- I'm really hoping everyone can check it out!!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkN3SRxwQ0EIdHVRUnZKaW1vSkJjMXhvbUMzNFNISnc&hl=en_US

I have one more thing to try -- the whole picture posting on here. I'll keep playing but in the meantime -- check this out!!!

I've gotten a lot of messages from Tiffypooh's team members -- do not despair my friends -- she'll be back soon and catch up with everyone!!

BTW -- has everyone checked out their team's forums? How'd we do burning calories today?

I know my buns are burning from walking -- but it's a nice productive burn lol
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Current red team roster - please check for accuracy!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApGWjN0Yz2hfdHBZdW1RWjlvMGRPWEppZXpRRUszdkE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Copy and paste link into your browser to view.
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    bump
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    wow, this is HUGE!!! Can't wait!
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm excited. Let's DO THIS!!!!
  • velisha
    velisha Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi I'm velisha and I'm TEAM PURPLE!!!... i joined mfp on 7/28/11 was able to be apart of the July challenge and I am now 14lbs lighter (YEAHHHHHH!!!!)...so now I super excited for August challenge........anyone on TEAM PURPLE are welcome to add me and we can all support/encourage each other......GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND STAY POSITIVE
  • RunTLS
    RunTLS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I'm new here and this will be my first challenge on MFP. 10 lbs in the first month seems reasonable I think. Hope I don't blow it :) Sending my friend request to the team captain now!
  • Janeway72
    Options
    This is cool because now if I don't keep at it, I'll feel like I'm letting my team down as well as myself. That's quite a powerful motivator for me.
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Calorie burn today - I burned around 750 cals through exercise. I worked a load at work, and did 45 mins of Zumba... Surprised myself at being motivated to exercise so much!

Looking forward to the rest of the week to keep surprising myself, and hopefully to impress everyone/myself on Friday with the weigh-in!
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    Sent mine to Tiffypooh2u. So excited! I hope I can do this
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I hereby declare red team The SPARTANS! Sounds much more bad@$$ than red team. :devil:
  • losethechalupa
    losethechalupa Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! Lets go! I got in late on the July challenge and was sending my weigh in's to the wrong person. ha ha silly me. But I'm on it now. Last month was a trial run. This is my first challenge. Im all the way in!! Good luck everyone! :bigsmile:
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I hereby declare red team The SPARTANS! Sounds much more bad@$$ than red team. :devil:

I will proudly carry a SPARTAN banner! You're right, it's so much better than team red (AND better than being Trojans!:huh:)
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I need some ideas for the Purple Team guys -- I WILL NOT be reduced to calling us "THE BARNEYS" -- I don't care how much I like his raindrop song!!!
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Here's a few I've heard that I thought were cute:

The Lollapalosers

The Waist Watchers

Gym Class Heroes

Muffin Top Stoppers

The Meltaways
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need some ideas for the Purple Team guys -- I WILL NOT be reduced to calling us "THE BARNEYS" -- I don't care how much I like his raindrop song!!!

How about Purple Reigns
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the spreadsheet! We have a really big team. Go RED team - a.k.a. the SPARTANS :love:

This challenge is super exciting! I can't wait to make some progress for the first weigh-in on Friday. We should ALL make good progress if we're burning our 500 calories daily, right?:blushing:
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,007 Member
    Options
    Stangma~ I like Purple Reigns VERY much!

SommerJo ~ The spreadsheet is wonderful! Thnak you.

August 10LB Challenge
    Week 1 ~ 8/1 thru 8/8
    500 calories burned each day / GOAL 3500 cals burned

M/ 840 ~ 65 min ~ circuit training
    Tu/ 767 ~ 60 min ~ elliptical intervals (50) /stretch (10)
  • kristenwilcox
    Options
    How do you send a friend request??!