100 day challenge.

verybusybee
verybusybee Posts: 131 Member
I would like to start a challenge of working out. Doing some sort of activity for the next 100 days. Well 97 for me. My goal is my birthday. The exercise can be getting in 10k steps, walking a mile, lifting etc just some activity daily. Whose with me.

Replies

• Keeping_Keto
    Keeping_Keto Posts: 58 Member
    I'll join you! I did an hour of water aerobics today!
  • verybusybee
    Nice job. My goal today is 10,000 steps. I may get to the gym but not sure so 10k steps it is. I will post with the results.
  • Keeping_Keto
    Nice! Today was my first 5 AM at the gym! 45 minutes of cardio. I might go back tonight to swim some laps. Depends on how quickly I finish my schoolwork.
  • sheriealova
    sheriealova Posts: 1 Member
    Don't have a photo yet but today is day one for a 35 minute daily walk. I'm in!
  • verybusybee
    Okay so I had to start slow and it took a while due to my leg injury but I got in 10k steps, 10 flights of stairs 14 active hours and burned 3000 calories. Although I don't think the calories are as accurate.
  • verybusybee
    I burned 747 calories doing 45 minutes of water activities (laps and weights). This is day 96 I guess I am counting down or day 2 if u count up. How about you all
  • Keeping_Keto
    Day 3 - I work as a bartender on the weekends. We were busy today, so I didn't hit the gym after.

All in all, I did 4 hours of brisk walking & 10 flights of stairs during my 7 hour shift. Came out to over 2k calories burned!
  • verybusybee
    amburglar3 wrote: »
    Day 3 - I work as a bartender on the weekends. We were busy today, so I didn't hit the gym after.

All in all, I did 4 hours of brisk walking & 10 flights of stairs during my 7 hour shift. Came out to over 2k calories burned!

Excellent job. Sometimes work and family get in the way tha ts when you just have to do what you can.
  • shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Hi there i would like to join. I got a stationary bike last week and I need to start using it more.
  • verybusybee
    shylady76 wrote: »
    Hi there i would like to join. I got a stationary bike last week and I need to start using it more.

Welcome. I said a hunted day challenge but as I think I mentioned mine is 97 days because that is my birthday. The challenge is easy. 100 (or the amount you choose) of some sort of physical activity. Start small and increase. That is my plan.
  • verybusybee
    Today I got in a quick 25 minute walk while at the baseball fields. Not alot but I burned about 200 calories and listened to my body. When my leg began to ache I stopped.
  • StephBerrios7
    StephBerrios7 Posts: 3 Member
    I’ll join! I graduate in about 140 days - and I want to feel and look amazing! Please anyone feel free to add me and we can work together and keep each other motivated!!! :smiley:

October starting weight 181.1
    Ultimate Goal weight 150

October 8 weigh in 177.3

Eating clean! Cardio at least 5x a week and weight training
  • Keeping_Keto
    Oops! Missed yesterday's posting. So here is both yesterday and today.

Day 4: another days at work. Not so busy but still burned over 1000 calories during my shift

Day 5: 5AM Workout which included 15 minutes on elliptical and 15 minutes swimming laps. Burned just over 500 calories!
  • Keeping_Keto
    I’ll join! I graduate in about 140 days - and I want to feel and look amazing! Please anyone feel free to add me and we can work together and keep each other motivated!!! :smiley:

Ultimate Goal weight 150

October 8 weigh in 177.3

WELCOME TO THE GROUP! It's always nice to have a goal date to help keep you motivated!
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    I'll join. I just got my elliptical machine last week. Just starting walk/jog routine, twice a week, at park if weather's good. My birthday is coming up on 23 Oct. Annual dinner on 23 Nov..I want to look great this year.

Day one: 60mins elliptical.
  • verybusybee
    jennyhoon wrote: »
    I'll join. I just got my elliptical machine last week. Just starting walk/jog routine, twice a week, at park if weather's good. My birthday is coming up on 23 Oct. Annual dinner on 23 Nov..I want to look great this year.

Day one: 60mins elliptical.

Awesome job.
  • verybusybee

Ultimate Goal weight 150

October 8 weigh in 177.3

Welcome to the group. As was stated earlier it's nice to set a goal. Just having this exercise goal for me is helping. Can I ask what all you do to eat clean. I have got to get lower on my fat, carbs and sugars.
  • verybusybee
    Day 4/97. Today I had physical therapy so after the poking and prodding and the wxeeciswa for her I managed to do a quick 20 minute workout with first at on my fitbit. Burned about 300 calories. Hoping to swim again tomorrow.
  • verybusybee
    Day 5/97: Physical therapy consisted of some needle therapy that being said as much as I didn't want to I got in an additional 10 minute squat workout in addition to the 10 minutes on the bike at physical therapy.
  • Keeping_Keto
    Day 6 - over 600 calories burned at water aerobics!