What irks you?

Options

Replies

• HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    What irks me? The inability to transport ourselves without vehicles, planes, etc... think of the money we'd save.

Ya know, I never really thought about that before! I could buy all of the things if it weren't for car payments :neutral:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Wet spots

anywhere.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    What irks me? The inability to transport ourselves without vehicles, planes, etc... think of the money we'd save.

Ya know, I never really thought about that before! I could buy all of the things if it weren't for car payments :neutral:

I know right! I'd actually have completed repairs from when I had a flood in my house earlier this year. Instead I have no kitchen floor... :lol:
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

I know right! I'd actually have completed repairs from when I had a flood in my house earlier this year. Instead I have no kitchen floor... :lol:

Oh no I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Kitchens are so expensive to remodel too! :(
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Oh no I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Kitchens are so expensive to remodel too! :(

Thanks. I was able to get some nice laminate in my living room though. LOL! Got rid of the ugly carpet.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Thanks. I was able to get some nice laminate in my living room though. LOL! Got rid of the ugly carpet.

Niiiice
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Being sick or having seasonal allergies
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Tough. It is usually a tie between myself and everyone else.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Squat and hover pissers (women) who piss all over the toilet seat. That's disgusting!

Its more disgusting the way they clean those toilets. Some places just use soapy water and paper towel to wipe it off.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Sales calls...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The overcrowding of my town, I swear if they build one more freaking apartment complex I'm going to lose my mind
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    The overcrowding of my town, I swear if they build one more freaking apartment complex I'm going to lose my mind

Move in with me. It's fine
  • FitSeachely
    FitSeachely Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    People who constantly post stuff on social media about integrity and honesty while being the biggest liar around.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    People who say they aren't on my FL, never send a FR...or noodz.

And honest liars.

And cats.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    People that don't tip.
    TERFs
    SWERFs
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    That my MFP app won't load.
  • Mikel4123
    Mikel4123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Waiting 85 years until the final season of game of thrones comes out
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    When people get really pissed off that I corrected their spelling mistakes and act like I've murdered their dog :)

*Dawg*