What irks you?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When people scrape their teeth across forks/spoons.

As someone who does this, I want to explain myself.

I don't like the sensation of getting food on my top lip. So to press my lip against a fork is just :confounded:
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    MY MOTHER'S AND MY SISTER'S UTTER INABILITY TO COMMUNICATE AND HOW THEY USE "COMMUNICATION FAILURES" (carefully planned, of course, but not consciously, or maybe a little, but who really knows, because they have no clue who they are) TO PULL ALL KINDS OF PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BULLSNIT.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

eta: knowing this probably applies to me, too. Dammit!
  • BrianAWeber
    BrianAWeber Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    All the political BS on NFL sports pages. You want to boycott the NFL? Fine, but do it and go away.
  • BrianAWeber
    BrianAWeber Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh, and also that all snacks including so called healthy snacks have a ridiculous amount of sodium in them. Never gave that any thought until I started using MFP.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    The uninformed
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    *kitten* those *kitten* kittens
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I can still hear that mother f**cking grasshopper taunting me.

Buy a frog. Problem solved :p
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Then it's chirping AND croaking.... Then it's a snake to get rid of the frog, then a cat to get rid of the snake, then a dog to get rid of the cat. Before you know it, I'll have an alpaca and a bat colony down there for some reason. It's a vicious cycle and slippery slope, lady.

I feel like here's a song about something like that
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Then it's chirping AND croaking.... Then it's a snake to get rid of the frog, then a cat to get rid of the snake, then a dog to get rid of the cat. Before you know it, I'll have an alpaca and a bat colony down there for some reason. It's a vicious cycle and slippery slope, lady.

GAWD you make things so difficult!!! I provide a solution and you made 20 problems out of it :D
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

GAWD you make things so difficult!!! I provide a solution and you made 20 problems out of it :D

It's part of my charm. Chicks dig it :D
  • NatashaDNMS
    NatashaDNMS Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Fat people riding around on Walmart motor scooters when there's nothing wrong with them meanwhile there's older folks that can barely walk, are missing a leg ect, that have to sit on the bench in Walmart till there IS a cart available for them.... Whoever does that should be ashamed of them selves.
  • NatashaDNMS
    Options
    That goes for teens and 20 year olds riding around on them too with nothing wrong them.....
  • NatashaDNMS
    Options
    No, it doesn't. First of all, you're only 19, 2nd you have all your limbs, and 3rd it's better if you started walking rather then riding health wise. I help a guy that was almost completely paralyzed shop. He had a special cart where he can drive with his jaw because that's all he can move. I can feel how sad he was.... HE's the one that needs that kinda thing to get around. HE HAS NO CHOICE.