What irks you?

Options

Replies

• NatashaDNMS
    NatashaDNMS Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yeah, until you see them stand up and walk around someone to get something....
  • NatashaDNMS
    Options
    I WAS fat and I STILL didn't ride around on a cart. No excuse.... Getting back in shape was hard but I still did it and am currently still working on it. Didn't happen from sitting around. Got to get up and work it and KEEP working it.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,208 Member
    Options
    Fat people riding around on Walmart motor scooters when there's nothing wrong with them meanwhile there's older folks that can barely walk, are missing a leg ect, that have to sit on the bench in Walmart till there IS a cart available for them.... Whoever does that should be ashamed of them selves.

Walmart is like the Jerry Springer show with a concession stand.
  • jackrabbit1989
    jackrabbit1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really don't like it when people lord their knowledge over others instead of teaching them or at least encouraging others to learn because they are too insecure to admit that most people CAN learn to do what they do. When non-accountants tell me they admire that I do something which they think is too difficult and confusing for them to learn I always try to express that the only reason I know how to do something they don't is because I had the opportunity to spend my time and energy learning this skill and chose to do so. They spent their time and energy learning to do things that I can't, and we're both capable people! If I can learn to do it, you can learn to do it! I believe if everyone were more encouraging to one another rather than being miserly with their knowledge and acting as if they have some exclusive ability to learn, the world would be a much better place
  • NatashaDNMS
    Options
    Didn't say anything about being an "idiot". Don't put words in my mouth.

They may not have been in the same situation but there were some that were and probably had a verbally and physically abusive parent that made them sank into a depressing from years of getting beat down, but I had to be strong and I pulled myself out. I had no help. And I believe there are 1000s of others that have did the same, if not BETTER. They didn't quite, they kept pushing.

It makes me happy to see others accomplished their fitness goals and see how they got there. It gives me more motivation to keep going till I reach my goals.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Ok here's the thing that grinds my gears

if you send me a snapchat

and you also made it your story

you can *kitten* off six ways to sunday

Poor baby. The special meter goes down doesn't it? Lol
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Ok here's the thing that grinds my gears

if you send me a snapchat

and you also made it your story

you can *kitten* off six ways to sunday

Poor baby. The special meter goes down doesn't it? Lol

It's just UNNECESSARY, like I'll see it when I'm ready you know?

Actually, I do. In fact, I just ignore their story in all just because it's annoying.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    My Mother...man I love her but she can sure get me all riled up
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Going to bed at 11, tossing and turning until 4 having to be up by 6
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Going to bed at 11, tossing and turning until 4 having to be up by 6

Ugh, that sucks. I don't even know if coffee can help on just 2 hours of sleep.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Seriously...505 friends, and ONE man...Ya, i will pass
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I know it is absolutely none of my business, but it irks me when grown adults spend their money like twelve year olds with terrible judgment.

This. I like going to Sci Fi conventions and stuff.. but I go to 1 a year.. it bugs the snot out of me, when someone I know from the conventions *kitten* about how broke they are.. how they can't get their crooked teeth fixed, or join a gym or afford medications.. when I know they've spent 15,000, on cons that year.