What irks you?

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Friend: wanna work out maybe at 11am or 12pm?
    Me: Sure, 11 am sounds good.
    Friend: For sure ill hit you up.
    *11am approaches*
    Me: hm. maybe at 12 we'll workout.
    Me: *12pm approaches. still no text or call. I call and phone is off.*
    Friend: *texts at 5pm* still want to work out?

m9lstwggiwkw.gif

There's also the "lets go to dinner instead, and we can make up the workout next time" person. This is why I won't work out with other people anymore.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Seriously...505 friends, and ONE man...Ya, i will pass

I wanna know who it is! I'm nosy like that :lol:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Seriously...505 friends, and ONE man...Ya, i will pass

I wanna know who it is! I'm nosy like that :lol:

Dang...I already deleted it. I had never even seen him around...and I didn't recognize anyone on the FL
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Squeaky shoes
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    People who scream when they sneeze.

Oh I double that! My coworker almost got me a heart attack this way today!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    When threads won't scroll to where I left off and I gotta scroll myself.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Loud people

Yes..yes.. but what about quiet talkers. I hate saying what 43 times
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Loud people

You would totally hate me I used to do a little bit of acting in high school and in college once you learn to project your voice you just kid ever stop LOL
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Loud people

You would totally hate me I used to do a little bit of acting in high school and in college once you learn to project your voice you just kid ever stop LOL

Really??? I must hear you talk.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Loud people

Really??? I must hear you talk.

I've actually got a cold right now so I stay lit sound a bit stuffy LOL... I've been looking at that voice to read though I'll have to post something else in there again soon but don't get your hopes up I don't impress too much LOL
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Loud people

Well thats different you're acting on a play ... I am talking about loud obnoxious people that like to get right in your face . You just want to punch them out .

Sometimes when I get going about something (usually when something pisses me off) I tend to talk louder than normal.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Loud people

Well thats different you're acting on a play ... I am talking about loud obnoxious people that like to get right in your face . You just want to punch them out .

If I had a dollar for everybody that has told me before Jesse I'm standing right here in front of you you don't have to shout LOL
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Pulling one tissue out of the box and every last tissue in the box comes out with it.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Loud people

Sometimes when I get going about something (usually when something pisses me off) I tend to talk louder than normal.

Once it hits a 6 I am out of there in fear of what I might do ...lol

Lol well I mean I don't shout, but the volume does go up a little.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    What irks me is able-bodied people who automatically get all judgey and make uninformed assumptions about those persons who use the electric carts at stores.

My dad does that. I always start hammering out all the reasons I can think of for that person just to be an absolutely troll!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    What irks me is able-bodied people who automatically get all judgey and make uninformed assumptions about those persons who use the electric carts at stores.

My dad does that. I always start hammering out all the reasons I can think of for that person just to be an absolutely troll!

I hope your dad never makes that list of reasons....that's something to remind him lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Sneaky , underhanded people and lies ..