Hi everyone! I lost 150 lbs using MFP and I'd love to share my story that's been featured in People!

Options
2»

Replies

• Delann17
    Delann17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is MFP?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow congrats you look fabulous
  • BriHealthy150
    BriHealthy150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats on your progress so far here to lend my support if you need it add me

Thank you so much! :)
  • BriHealthy150
    Options
    Delann17 wrote: »
    What is MFP?

My Fitness Pal!
  • BriHealthy150
    Options
    PT_Leo wrote: »
    Amazing. Well done to you, you'll be a big inspiration to lots of users here.

Thank you so much, that means so much to me! :)
  • BriHealthy150
    Options
    wow congrats you look fabulous

Thanks, I really appreciate that! :)
  • Meggan_Adele
    Meggan_Adele Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! I'm just getting started and it is truly inspiring to hear your success. Cheers to you!
  • BriHealthy150
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! I'm just getting started and it is truly inspiring to hear your success. Cheers to you!

Anytime love! Feel free to message me if you ever have questions or need advice. :)<3
  • serser28
    serser28 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I was truly touched reading your story. You are amazing and such an inspiration to all of us. You were definitely beautiful before your journey towards a healthy lifestyle but you have a more beautiful glow to you now because of your journey. Thanks for sharing.
  • Gypsiii888
    Gypsiii888 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wonderful accomplishment I’m just starting my weight loss journey you are really inspiring
  • BriHealthy150
    Options
    serser28 wrote: »
    I was truly touched reading your story. You are amazing and such an inspiration to all of us. You were definitely beautiful before your journey towards a healthy lifestyle but you have a more beautiful glow to you now because of your journey. Thanks for sharing.

You just made my day! You have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you so much and please feel free to message me if you'd ever like to chat. :)<3
  • BriHealthy150
    Options
    serser28 wrote: »

Thank you so much! That seriously means the world to me :)