Need to Lose 150+lbs looking for friends

Replies

• annajo221
    annajo221 Posts: 16 Member
    200 to lose..or rather work off. Going very slow but thinking that focusing on changing daily routines and mindset will more successful than focusing on the numbers. Began in July so just staring my 4th month. Been going it alone so far so looking for other who may have similar challenges, triumphs and shares. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jaci66
    jaci66 Posts: 139 Member
    I started my journey some 4 months ago with a loss goal of about 110 lbs. I still have about 65 lbs to go. Always looking for friends to keep me motivated and looking to motivate friends.

Anyone can feel free to add me if they like.
  • Surichi
    Surichi Posts: 2 Member
    Love to be friends. I'm new to this and support always helps. I started out at 262lb and now I'm at 232lbs. My goal is to be at 180.. Can't wait!
  • kmreyes158
    kmreyes158 Posts: 2 Member
    I need some friends...I know I can do this but it feels so much better to share the journey I'm on with someone that is going thru the same thing.
  • cwilber1
    cwilber1 Posts: 30 Member
    Lost 50 lbs so far - at least another 100+ to go - need motivation! Add me as well!
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    I have about 120 pounds to lose, would love to have more friends to help keep me motivated!
  • MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Hi all, I would love to help anyone I can, please add me if you want. I'm down almost 150 pounds, and need to lose another 70 pounds before I can get a body tuck (I'm 64, this skin ain't goin' anywhere on its own!) I track rigorously, am trying to get into a sustainable exercise routine, and I'm just starting to count carbs. It's like learning a foreign language. I had bariatric surgery 5 years ago, but I'm past that Golden Year of losing, and I fight for every pound lost now. My diary is open to friends, and I'm on MFP daily.

I urge all of you to look thru the Challenges section of MFP to see if there is a weekly, monthly, or longer challenge you want to join. I've found the support in the challenges to be tremendous, and the weekly weigh-ins to be very motivating! I'm in four different challenges right now; the Biggest Loser is just wrapping up, and will start another months-long challenge on October 26th (running thru the end of the year, THRU THE HOLIDAYS, I am so doing this for the support and accountability!) I'm also doing a 100-day exercise challenge, a month-long Biggest Loser challenge, and a month-long Fit 2 Fat challenge group. Suggest you all read through all the groups and challenges to see what interests you. Best of luck to all of us; we've made the first step by joining MFP, and the second by reaching out for help!
  • I have 150+ lbs to lose also and looking for friends. You can add me if you would like.
  • goli777
    goli777 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm on the same journey anyone feel free to add me too
  • carrieannhitchen
    carrieannhitchen Posts: 23 Member
    70lbs to lose if you want to add me :)
  • Thairen
    Thairen Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm down 54 since August, so far and about half way to my goal but I plan to extend it once I'm there. I'm on here daily and could use some motivating friends myself.
  • Feel free to add. Third time round and really want to do it.
  • crissting
    crissting Posts: 25 Member
    I am on a journey to lose about 140 lbs. I regained 85 lbs. I had medical issues to get out the way. Now I am back focused on MFP more than ever. I got 3 days down in the bag without struggling. The second time is a charm for me. It does not seem like I used this app before. I must have used a different or older version of this. Anyway I am here for motivation if you need me. I pray you do well on your journey to Weight loss as well. I got your back. My Weight loss is all about staying healthy. I am not doing this for anyone but myself.
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Hey!!
    You can sooo do this girl!
    Just take it 1lb at a time! I'm down over 150lbs so it can be done and you have done it before so can do it again!

Xx
    crissting wrote: »
    I am on a journey to lose about 140 lbs. I regained 85 lbs. I had medical issues to get out the way. Now I am back focused on MFP more than ever. I got 3 days down in the bag without struggling. The second time is a charm for me. It does not seem like I used this app before. I must have used a different or older version of this. Anyway I am here for motivation if you need me. I pray you do well on your journey to Weight loss as well. I got your back. My Weight loss is all about staying healthy. I am not doing this for anyone but myself.

• lynds1371
    lynds1371 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm looking to lose approx 120lbs. Would love to have friends in similar circumstances. Starting today and I hit an all time high of 360lbs. Its time to change, I've rejoined the gym, prepped my food for work tomorrow, today wasn't ideal food wise but calories it was under so that's what I'm focusing on for now. Stay under calories and three nights at the gym.
    I can do this. I have to do this if I ever want to conceive in the future.
    Would love to have some friends to support along the way xxx
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    I have over 100lbs to lose as well and would love some friends. :)
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Kudos to all of you!! I've sent some friend requests - even though this is an old thread, hopefully we can connect :)
  • amynew4u
    amynew4u Posts: 47 Member
    Need to lose 100+, which I can’t imagine doing without support and friends! I’m in! Whatever group we can create let’s do it.
  • LesyaKoese
    LesyaKoese Posts: 13 Member
    Hello Everybody 😊 I´m 26 and my current weight is at 234 pounds. My ultimate goal is about 120. I started my fitness journey in the beginning of this year…trying several diets, including keto etc. but nothing worked. I actually felt worse than before because as much as I tried, I was not losing any weight so I stopped doing diets. For a few months now, I only count my calories and so far, I lost 20 pounds. I really works for me AND I don´t have to completely stop eating the things I really like. Just moderate portions.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to support each other
  • amynew4u
    amynew4u Posts: 47 Member
    Someone should start a group!