Low calorie alcohol...

Options
And go...

Replies

• bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I like social enjoyments hibiscus cucumber - 88 calories a can. I like to add a few slices of cucumber to it.
  • jmackkk
    jmackkk Posts: 37 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    No such thing, I have tried lol
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff Vodka lite -raspberry pomegranate sorbet is very tasty with diet sprite over ice
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Founders' All Day IPA
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    MilesAddie wrote: »
    It's usually not the booze, it's the cheeseburger at 3 am and not being able to work out the next day, or the next two days if you aren't in your twenties...

I'm 38 and if you're unable to work out the next day or the next two days after drinking, I think we're talking about the *quantity* of alcohol one is drinking, not just alcohol itself.
  • MizMareedy
    MizMareedy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I seem to remember seeing something called Skinny Girls Vodka - was I dreaming that? I don't know the calories as I'm realllly trying to avoid the whole alcohol thing =)
  • Anon2018
    Anon2018 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Vodka, soda, and an orange slice or dry red wine are the only things I drink since dieting
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I drink mostly beer. If the restaurant has an IPA (preferably Lagunitas) I always choose that. If no IPA, then I go with Corona lite.

If I'm doing shots, I stick with vodka or tequila. You can pair with a zero calorie mixer if needed.

I agree that the alcohol usually isn't the main calorie bomb. The food that follows is where people get into trouble. When I'm going out, I'll eat small snack before, and use dinner calories on alcohol. If I happen to be hungry after, I choose 1 small thing to eat and run it off the next day.
  • hoofman04
    hoofman04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Michelob Ultra low sugar to. Crisp clean refreshn
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    Any booze straight up or on the rocks or with a diet mixer.
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Vodka with water and slices of lemon is always my go-to! Also, cucumber vodka, water, and cucumber slices is awesome and refreshing.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    IIRC, light colored alcohol is lower in calories than dark.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Diet coke & rum is my go-to.
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Booze, soda water, lime. Vodka, gin, and rum are common choices, whiskey works too.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wine (some). The drier, the lower the calorie count (usually) as someone else already mentioned.

Favorite drink? A shot of rum and Diet Coke or a shot of Midori and Sprite Zero. Both are around 90 cal. I think that's as low as I've gotten. Honestly, if you're going for the fun-time tipsy feeling, 5oz of super dry wine will probably go further than the two drinks I mentioned that I mix for taste here at home. Most of the wines I enjoy (all dark reds) are around 100 - 130 cal. for 5oz.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I hear you can vaporize alcohol - only way to get drunk without the calories. However, it is very dangerous because you can easily overdose.