worst part of breaking up????

Options
13»

Replies

• USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    ::sigh::

Nobody got that that was a pop culture joke.

2GETHER.....still though it is the hardest part lol
  • lannheue23
    lannheue23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • andforpoise
    Options
    Realizing you have no clue who you are outside of him (or her). My first relationship (and only one thus far) was way too involved. I was 18 when we started dating and almost 20 when we broke up. So during those 2 years, instead of exploring who I was as I was becoming an adult I defined myself by who I was with him - and it was ugly and I refused to admit it. Then when we broke it off, the depression hit and when I came out of that it was like, "Okay, time to find out who YOU really are." I've been happily single for almost 2 years :) Sometimes it gets lonely, and see couples being all cutesy and I get all nostalgic, but I think the key is keeping yourself busy and trying things you probably wouldn't have done with that ol' ball and chain ;)
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else want to post "is Folgers in your cup?"
    I have that jingle in my head now and can't stop it!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Habit breaking. Having a daily routine and then it's gone.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options

*I* got it. LOL.
  • lamiranda
    Options
    Figuring out what to do with all his clothes . . . . haha
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Honestly, I haven't been single since I was 16 but what I think WOULD be the worst part of breaking-up is not having someone there to talk to when I'm scared, pissed or worried. I have a habit of getting myself all worked up and freaking out over things that are often times minuscule... I need someone who is much less dramatic than me to talk me down from my emotional meltdowns. :tongue:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

I got it!! U + me = us. :)
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Replanting the grass and getting it to grow back in the front yard, where you burned all his *kitten*! (having to explain to the neighbors that no, there was no cross burned there...)
  • Army_Nurse
    Options
    Replanting the grass and getting it to grow back in the front yard, where you burned all his *kitten*! (having to explain to the neighbors that no, there was no cross burned there...)

That's awesome....LOL!!!
  • rubixcyoob
    rubixcyoob Posts: 395
    Options
    The baggy tshirts and their boxers to sleep in.

And sex.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    him falling out of love with you and being with someone eelse
  • laureneva15
    Options

I can't deny I didn't get it :|
  • adamtwd88
    Options
    for me, its realizing that i had no one that i really associated with anymore outside of him. i went from about 400 txt a day down to a total of 5 yesterday. my phone never goes off anymore. yes, thats pretty much the worst part. lol. well, that and its been a while since i had some... but thats just how it goes sometimes. wats the worst part for u??

tbh i dont think of worst parts. i think once you break up thats it, done & dusted.
    i go out, see my friends, have a laugh, play guitar etc. things that make me happy :)
    not had a break up in a while tbh. but a plus+ side is you get more time to yourself! lol x
  • laureneva15
    Options

I can't deny I didn't get it :|

oh god i just googled it!!!
    damn you man damn you
    that was horrible!
    what the hell was that? haha!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Worst part about my divorce - I lost my cats :( I raised one of them by hand. Found him on the day his was born, abandoned by his mother. I loved that kitty more than my ex most of the time, haha

But life goes on. Now I've got two different kitties who bring joy to my life and a new boyfriend who is better than I could have ever imagined.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
    — Marilyn Monroe
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm still haunted by her telling me for months how perfect I am only for her to dump me to go back to her ex who was supposably a loser.....her reason for doing this, im too fat lol...... This was AFTER I've lost 25+ pounds in the duration she knew me. I keep living a good life, working towards my goals, losing more weight, eating well, and have noticed many more girls flirting with me at work but I just cannot let go and accept that some people are just cruel. Im 218 pounds now, was 258 on new years day. She was the brick wall that slammed into me and showed me my progress isnt so good afterall :(