Options

Replies

• BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    BTW... I can't believe it's 31 pounds to 200 for me! I started at 297
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    I'm not a Libra I am a Scorpio but my bday is October lol. I want to lose a total of 100lbs by my bday. Currently I am down 85lbs
  • Michelle228
    Michelle228 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm a Libra ! my birthday is Oct 20th and I'm going to turn the big 35 ! :) Id be up for joining another challenge group!
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    Mine is October 10th, and my goal is to be below 250 by then. 18lbs in 2.5 months! Its doable with alot of hard work and this challenge is just what I need!
  • gatt872002
    gatt872002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Libra a (Oct 3rd) and want 10 pounds. I say we go a 500 squat challenge.

I'm in!! My birthday is October 11th and I would like to lose these last 10 pesky pounds. I've hit a slump =(
    I love the idea of having a weekly challenge. Maybe a 500 squat challenge as mentioned above? It would be great to set a physical goal for each week. We can all tailor the goal for our own bodies so if you are just starting out maybe only 100 squats for you (only about 15 per day). I really like the idea of pushing each other to reach our goals. Let's do this!
  • babs81
    babs81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in big 30 on the 12th October and would absolutely love if I could shed 14lbs :-)
  • HappyHealthyHolly
    HappyHealthyHolly Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm an October 13 Libra also!!! I'd like to join as well! I'm aiming high for a loss of 25 pounds by my b-day!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Another libra birthday ! September 27th ! I will be 38 years old . I would like to loose 15 pounds by then i know that i can do this ! When are we going to weigh in ? Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend if you wish too !
  • bgmunoz
    bgmunoz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    October 15! goal is to loose 30! actually 37 but we will stick with 30 :D count me in!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    My bday is Oct 16 and I would like to be down 15# from now. Thanks!
  • aamon17
    aamon17 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My birthday is October 17th too . . . my goal is my Lucky 17 lbs!!!
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have a personal goal of being 200 by my birthday - October 8! That is 18 lbs by Oct 8. The Navy Ball is the following week so I'm hoping to fit into my dress by then :D.
  • stronger_faster
    Options
    Another October 7 in the house! My goal is to hit 200 (or as close to it as possible) by my birthday :)
  • StaceKaiman
    Options
    I am down with this challenge, my birthday is October 3rd and I would love to lose 25 lbs as a fabulous 29th birthday gift to myself.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i am currently hovering just under 180 after coming back from a two week vacation....i have been down to 174 and my goal for my birthday 10/13 is 157 - 23lbs in about 12 weeks is pushing it pretty hard since i'm currently set for 1lb a week for my loss goal....i really need to get my *kitten* in gear and even though i'm in another wt loss challenge thru labor day and an exercise challenge for the month of august, i'd love to have the support of other fellow libras....thanks for the thread....i'll come back and check in later....

sooooo wow, sooo many 10/13 birthdays...i always felt soo special with that number/date....but it's nice to see others share my day ;~)
  • hopelsslyh0peful
    hopelsslyh0peful Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i'm totally down for this challenge. my birthday is october 22 and i'm planning on losing 30lbs by then. i'm 235 now and i would love to be 205 for my birthday!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Allllllright - I saw this challenge/post earlier today and was on the fence about joining. But I've decided to do it and I've some up w/ a newer goal weight for myself.
    My birthday is October 8th and I want to be 155. I am 5'7 and currently weigh 175. Although my dream weight would probably still be 135 I've been thinking that I would be happy @ 155 and I think I can reach 155 by my birthday.
  • autumn_leaf
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge!! I'm totally in! My birthday's October 13th, and I would be very happy to give myself the gift of reaching my goal weight of 142. I'm 5'9" and currently weigh 154. I'm new to the site, and joined because I've been struggling to reach my goal on my own. So, maybe my charming, attractive, witty, interesting, civil, and very fair fellow Librans will be my key to success!
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    I had a secret goal of 159 by my October 6th birthday, so why not join you all meet some buddies and do this thing together WAHOO!Lol I'm tired. My Libra challenge goal is to lose 13 pounds! Lets do this gang =)

eta: So we come up with our Libra Challenge starting weight on Fri Aug 5th?
  • DRetel
    DRetel Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

My 40th birthday is October 13th, and I'd like to be down anywhere from 10 - 15 pounds by then. I'm taking my mom to Hawaii on October 4th to celebrate our birthdays, so I gotta get this going! :-)