30 Day Shred Group- August

Options

Replies

• jnlk80
    jnlk80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done! Today was harder than yesterday, but I can do it! WE can do it! Keep up the good work.
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 is DONE!!! I am pretty sure Level 1 will take me WAY more than 10 days to complete properly, and I am not moving on until I can do everything the way they are meant to be done. I am okay with that though. Maybe I will learn patience!!! :laugh:
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    IS THERE A MEAL PLAN TO DO WITH THIS VIDEO OR IS IT JUST THE VIDEO THAT I NEED TO GET>>>? WHERE CAN I GET THIS VIDEO AND WHAT ARE THE AVERAGE INCHES AND LBS LOST DOING THIS VIDEO

You need to get hand weights and the dvd... You dont need to stick to a meal plan, you can just use what mfp has been telling you for calories to eat. walmart/target sell the dvd in the exercise section, not sure about other places. And the lbs inches vary. Some people lose hardly any lbs but lose A LOT Of inches... some lose both, it depends...... When I was at Level 1 Day 9, I'd already lost 7lbs and 2 inches in my waist. .... All depends.
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 is DONE!!! I am pretty sure Level 1 will take me WAY more than 10 days to complete properly, and I am not moving on until I can do everything the way they are meant to be done. I am okay with that though. Maybe I will learn patience!!! :laugh:

I completely agree! I'm right there with you! I'd rather be doing the Natalie moves than the Anita ones.. And even then.. sometimes I'm not even on the same page as Anita.. ;D
  • jms88
    Options
    I am sorry to report that I will not be able to continue with this group. After doing it last night and a call to the doctor. My body has decided that I am not cleared to do it.

I'm sorry to hear that! But, if you're able to do any acitivity, maybe you can build up to being able to do the 30ds later. I've only been on the message board a little while, but there seems to be a group starting every month that you can jump into. :smile:
  • jms88
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done! Today was harder than yesterday, but I can do it! WE can do it! Keep up the good work.

YES WE CAN! :happy:
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    day 2 done! my arms were a bit sore from yesterday, so the lunges and squats were a little challenging today. i've been using 2 pound hand weights and they suit me just fine lol
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    great job everyone! i'm waiting for the kids to wake up so i can get my day 2 shred on! i wish there was a way for me to do it without making noise but as soon as i do one jumping jack id prob wake them :( i was wondering if i could remember the program enough to go outside and do it in the yard while they are sleeping, but then i thought about my neighbors watching me and that creeps me out they are not the type of people you want watching you workout..i just want to get day 2 done (yes i'm actually looking forward and want to do it lol) on the upside.. i can def feel my leg muscles today.

i think i have to end the life of my scale during this shred or atleast for each level because it is going to be the death of me. if you decide to weigh in after every cycle ill do it (if i haven't broken the scale into a thousand pieces)

i'm a very curious person and wondering where everyone is from incase anyone else is curious too i'm from massachusetts, you?
    have a great day of shredding everyone!

Ha! I can't run on the treadmill or I'd wake people up because they'd hear "thump, thump, thump" really loud LOL... embarrassing!
    I'm with you, I'm only weighing in every 10 days, and I'll let everyone know my progress if they'd like.
    And I'm from Wisconsin =)
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    I am sorry to report that I will not be able to continue with this group. After doing it last night and a call to the doctor. My body has decided that I am not cleared to do it.

I'm sorry to hear that. That much to hard being told you can't do it. You can't do the modified version either? =( We're still here if you are able to do it later on =D
  • jillyo89
    jillyo89 Posts: 19
    Options
    I some how conned my mom into doing the 30ds with me later on tonight :smile: I'm excited because working out with someone always seems to be a lot more fun! She's also picking up weights for me on her way back from work so I'm sure I'll be feeling the burn later on!

And I'm from New Hampshire! Wooh!

P.S. has anyone used Jillian's powder stuff to use after your workout?
  • Cebrinaj
    Cebrinaj Posts: 16
    Options
    thank you so much for your help!!!! i went and bought the 30 day shred!!!! i hope my results are as good as yours!!! thank you
  • Cebrinaj
    Cebrinaj Posts: 16
    Options
    IS IT OK WITH YOU GUYS IF I START THIS WITH YALL I KNOW I WILL B A LITTLE LATE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF YALL WOULD STILL SUPPORT ME IF I DO IT WITH YOU!!
  • Mel_Power
    Options
    Just got done with L1 Day 2!!!! Whew am i sore or what!!! I can def. feel it in my legs!!! With all this pain, I am sure i will see some improvements :D Hoping to get tone again!!!! All i have is 8lb weights, my arms were killing me! So i switched to, two cans of sliced peaches lol I figure i dont eat canned fruit anymore anyway, might as well get some use right? :laugh:
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    level 1 day 2 done! yay =) Sore like no other and will be using hand weights tomorrow!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry.. what happened?
  • tangerine202
    Options
    im in! I start level 3 tomorrow but plan to continue through August
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    IS IT OK WITH YOU GUYS IF I START THIS WITH YALL I KNOW I WILL B A LITTLE LATE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF YALL WOULD STILL SUPPORT ME IF I DO IT WITH YOU!!

Of course! Just jump in!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    BTW I live in the beautiful Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.. (If you ever land at our airport it's how you're greeted)
  • elliej3
    elliej3 Posts: 29
    Options
    So i convinced my mum to join me with this (yay!) and we just finished L1 Day 2 (not so yay..). I was oh so tired from lack of sleep and working hard yesterday (day 1 and elliptical for 20 minutes) that I felt it.. and i felt it HARD. During i was begging Jillian to kill me or something, and i could've sworn that those bicycle crunches lasted 10 minutes.. ARGH. But as ever now i feel great and am proud that i kept going even though I felt the fire in every muscle in my body. WELL DONE everyone who has got this far, lets keep it up!
  • yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    Options
    I just started the shred today and am so happy to find a group on here to help me push through!