Average weight recorded from September: 112.5 lbs

Week of...
    2nd October: 112.2 lbs
    9th October: 109.5 lbs
    16th October: 109.6 lbs
    23rd October:
    30th October:

Succcess/struggles of the week:
    It's been another low week, which I was surprised about. My new no sugar/gluten/alcohol/caffeine/soy diet is strange. It's high in protein and fat with plenty of complex carbs so I'm always feeling full but I've had to cut a lot out of my usual diet so I still have to play around with my calorie intake a bit to not lose anymore weight.

Ps- I'm on this new diet for fertility reasons... not because I don't love sugar, bread, coffee and wine!!!
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Name: Stephen
    Height: 6'2"
    Total Weight lost: 79
    Time it took to lose: 12 months
    How long in maintenance: 9 months
    Maintenance weight range: 180-185

January: 184.7
    February: 182.7
    March: 182.5
    April: 183.1
    May: 182.4
    June: 181.4
    July: 182.7
    August: 183.9
    September: 183.1

2nd October: 183.6
    9th October: 184.7
    16th October: 184.2
    23rd October:
    30th October:
  • Rachelmilloy
    Rachelmilloy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @pkweier, Pam, what a pleasant shock, fitting into a size 12. Really sorry to hear you're struggling with depression, and hope it eases soon.
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    @Rachelmilloy Happy Birthday! Great job on your weight loss. Please keep in mind, it is OK to celebrate once in a while. One salad will not make us lose weight, one cheeseburger will not make us gain. Somewhere along this road, we need to learn to forgive ourselves and splurge!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @Rachelmilloy Great job! Keep your eye on the prize. Maintenance and health is our prize!
    The issue is not "liberalizing" once a year, it's that many of us can find a reason to splurge everyday and that doesn't end well.
  • Rachelmilloy
    Rachelmilloy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks @mk2fit and @lorrpb !!! Yes, I'm certainly the type who can find a reason to splurge everyday. And I will definitely be keeping my eye on the prize... and staying within my weekly calorie allotment! At the same time, I am so looking forward to increasing my calorie allotment as I slowly reduce my deficit, and am getting a "splurge" experience from my assortment of higher calorie treats. Just polished off 49 grams of wine gums - not feeling deprived!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    @kalchthaleri You're doing great! :smile: You mention your struggle is being 'worried and obsessed', speaking from being at maintenance 4 years, that still can figure in the odd time but thankfully most of the time I can relax and say to myself yes, I have got this! hope you feel with each passing month that you can also let go of those feelings.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Thanks @mk2fit and @lorrpb !!! Yes, I'm certainly the type who can find a reason to splurge everyday. And I will definitely be keeping my eye on the prize... and staying within my weekly calorie allotment! At the same time, I am so looking forward to increasing my calorie allotment as I slowly reduce my deficit, and am getting a "splurge" experience from my assortment of higher calorie treats. Just polished off 49 grams of wine gums - not feeling deprived!

heck yes! heres to not feeling deprived or guilty about treats :smile: