Need advice, can't post on facebook

Options
13»

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I don't see this any different than seeing half nude guys in a movie.
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I hear all your saying! I wouldn't want to do anything to damper her party. But to be honest, you dont know my husband like I do. Sometimes i think he is from another planet...lol

So are you saying that your husband would have a problem with you being around a stripper?

No, I'm saying he wouldn't ogle girls and lie to me about it like the others suggested.

I don't think anyone mentioned lying. You can say, hey, this might happen, or this happened. It wasn't my idea, but the person showed up. I didn't touch them or interact with them, but I was there.
  • fhorn813
    fhorn813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your responses! Had a great time, and it just so happened that the timing was perfect...stripper walked in as I was walking out back anyways and so I took it as a sign and stayed outside. Noone even really noticed until afterward and I'm so glad I did because apparently he was a very hands on guy, even picking up and straddling each and every girl there. Noone cared, I felt like I did the right thing for what I'm comfortable with in myself and my marriage and a great time was had by all! Worried for nothing!

Glad you had a great time and it turned out fine :)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your responses! Had a great time, and it just so happened that the timing was perfect...stripper walked in as I was walking out back anyways and so I took it as a sign and stayed outside. Noone even really noticed until afterward and I'm so glad I did because apparently he was a very hands on guy, even picking up and straddling each and every girl there. Noone cared, I felt like I did the right thing for what I'm comfortable with in myself and my marriage and a great time was had by all! Worried for nothing!

Picking up and straddling every girl there?? I would not be okay with that. Not at all.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options

Picking up and straddling every girl there?? I would not be okay with that. Not at all.

I did not mean anything by it........straddling is just my thang.
  • 1bethm
    1bethm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    To answer your question of how you escape the stripping without seeming like a Debbie Downer i see a couple options. 1. If the stripper arrives at a home there is bound to be a lot of activity when he arrives, like girls standing up screaming throwing up their arms and loud music. If that is the case it may be the perfect opportunity to slip into another room without being noticed. Once the music stops you come out of said room like nothing ever happened. Option 2. if you are going to a club or are caught off guard and can't make a silent get away I suggest just saying I'm going to call and check on the baby real quick, Babies usually get you off the hook for most things. Don't worry so much about what the others will think of you this is your life and marriage a good friend won't judge you based on one decision regarding one situation that will consist of about 20mins of your entire weekend. Friends should be able to respect that everyone lives their lives differently we can not like the same things and not want to participate in the same things and still be friends. And she'll probably be distracted by the hunky guy on top of her anyways ;) Hope this helps
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »

Your thang might not like the result of unwelcome straddling. ;)
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Ok first if you are not a strippers fan likely none will show up. No bachelorette party I have ever been to has had one.
    Who is the organization person why not chat with her and see if she is planning one. Also best best friend why aren't you organizing and thus in control of event?
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »

Your thang might not like the result of unwelcome straddling. ;)

I've never had a complaint......renowned for the party lapdancer.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Spill your drink on yourself, and then say " Aww Damn!", and excuse yourself to the bathroom, change clothes, etc. If it is over by the time you get out, be like "Aww man, I missed all the fun!,, dang! Well I hope you had fun with that!" ;):p