Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    When your credit card has fraudulent activity.....UGH

Just happened to me too, like 5 minutes ago
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Puritanical moderators cutting off threads because "they don't like the topic," and MFP's crap coding.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Vanessa... The automated lady who calls my phone under various numbers trying to sell me god knows what products/services. Vanessa is a pain in the *kitten*. I do not like Vanessa.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Vanessa... The automated lady who calls my phone under various numbers trying to sell me god knows what products/services. Vanessa is a pain in the *kitten*. I do not like Vanessa.

Most people name Vanessa are no good anyway.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    I'll probably be flamed for this...

Double barrelled names, irk me. More so when both first and last names are double barrelled.
    Families with multiple differing double barrelled names make me ever so slightly stabby and eye twitchy.

What's a double-barrelled name?

Right?? I thought I was just dumb

Does she mean hyphenated names? Like if my last name was Captain-Fantastic?

And first names as well? So if my name was Jeep-Hair Frances Captain-Fantastic???

Serious question - what happens when there is a marriage between people with hyphenated names? When Joe Smith-Jones marries Sally Williams-Johnson, do we congratulate Joe and Sally Smith-Jones-Williams-Johnson at the wedding?

*eye twitching intensifies*
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    When people don't realize there are time zones and someone may be at a different part of their day than you

That's a myth the earth is flat i thought you were the science one sheesh
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    When people don't realize there are time zones and someone may be at a different part of their day than you

OMG, I try, I really do, to keep all the time zones straight and then just when I think I've got it, those whackos in Arizona* have to go and screw it up for me.

*No offense to Arizonans, I know that whole daylight savings thing isn't your fault.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Last month, I sent back an item from my M.M. Lafleur bento box because it was burnt orange and that color looks awful on me, and I SAID that in my return comments.

So what did my M.M. Lafleur sylist send me this month? A burnt orange dress. For a "pop of color." Srsly?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    "Google is your friend." Might as well tell the person to *kitten* off.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Uneducated, single issue voters.

Littering.. dumping.. breaking things just to break things.. type of actions..
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Group text messages. I don't care about everyone else's response and i hate when people start an entire never ending conversation and my phone keeps alerting!!! Thank goodness for Samsung 8 now I can silence notification!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Group text messages. I don't care about everyone else's response and i hate when people start an entire never ending conversation and my phone keeps alerting!!! Thank goodness for Samsung 8 now I can silence notification!

So much yes! I have almost every notification silenced on my S8. I can't stand it!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    dbanks80 wrote: »

Can't you silence notifications on every phone? Just curious.

On my old phone S7 it was all or none. Now I can silence just the group messages but still receive other messages.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »

Oh my, yes!! and "aren't you supposed to be working?''

Right? No one could possibly be in a different country, retired, working night shift, House spouse, vacation, day off...or have downtime at work.

Unless you're @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks patiently waiting for a management position

Your company got any openings? I mean, come on, how hard could engineering be?
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    People who equate pet ownership with raising children.

Yeah. I’ve never seen a child hanging out the windows of a drivers seat, while sprawled all over the driver with tongue hanging out, as “parent” is driving down the road at full speed yet without their seatbelt yet.

Sorry, no time, I'm off to help my dog with his common core math homework...
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    that driver going 40 mph in the passing lane on the interstate when the speed limit is 75 mph.

I just wanted you to rear end me. :bigsmile:

That was YOU applying eyeliner on the interstate?? :o