What We're Eating Wednesday

Options

Replies

• mgood924
    mgood924 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Nothing. Not a big b-fast eater, plus I woke up late :#

Lunch: A serving of Birds Eye Tuscan Protein Blend with 3 oz of Rotisserie Chicken

Snack: Medium Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts with Maple Pecan flavor - tastes just like those candied nuts you get at fairs/carnivals. SO GOOD!

Dinner: Making Turkey Enchilada Stuffed Poblanos via Skinnytaste. Probably with a side of refried beans/riced cauliflower

Dessert: Some of my Sister's homemade applesauce!

Ps. Love this thread. First time posting on it, but I love getting (*stealing*) ideas from everyone else >:)o:)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was my smoothie (Kale 60 g Kefir 4 oz Hulled Hemp 1 oz Blackberries 1 oz, Peanut powder 30 g frozen banana 125 g and ice, 9 oz.) To which I added 12 g LivFit Superfood Blend and 3g creatine.

Lunch is spread out through the workday. I have already had 14 g of Omega-3 Trail Mix, 62 g of bread spread with 35 g banana and a vegan protein shake. In another hour I'll have a dried apricot for about 5 g.

Dinner is leftover from Sunday spaghetti squash with ground beef and spaghetti sauce. After that I'll have a 'snack' of 100-200 g papaya.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee, oatmeal protein pancakes with 2 tablespoons of maple syrup

Lunch: Chicken, red potatoes and green beans

Dinner: Chicken and sausage gumbo, potato salad and one piece of garlic bread

Snack: Haven’t decided yet. Haven’t been hungry for one yet, but will most likely be a half an apple with a cheese stick.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Steel cut oatmeal with pb & raisins

Snacks: Greet yogurt w/ blueberries, protein shake

Lunch: Chicken, spinach and cucumbers

Dinner: Contemplating conch fritters (food truck nearby) but will probably be chicken & brussel spouts
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Breakfast: I really wanted to just share this meal with you all. I made something that I would normally call a "smoothie": milk, frozen strawberries, protein powder if you want, etc. But I added 1 tsp of vegetable oil, which sounds weird, but I read that it gives drinks a "milkshake" texture....and it was so good!! Totally worth the extra calories.

Lunch: lentils & brown rice cooked with taco seasoning, and a blueberry fig bar

Dinner: IDK yet. Some mix and match items to clean out the fridge.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Breakfast pritein bar coffee
    Lunch Greek yogurt with protein powder and granola, grapes, carrot
    Snack altoids lol
    Dinner Salsa chicken
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - none
    Afternoon - Half slice chocolate cake, half a lemon tart
    Dinner - Chicken breast, baby herby potatoes, duck egg, broccoli, carrot, fine beans, babycorn.
    After - Apple, Quark & Greek Yoghurt with Pb2(powdered peanuts) and mixed nuts, seeds, dried fruit stirred in.
    Packet of Belvita breakfast biscuits in bed.
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Love this thread!

Breakfast: 2 egg and 1 egg white omelette with spinach, red onion, shredded turkey, and a sprinkle of feta cheese (and of course coffee)

Lunch: tuna mixed with honey mustard and pickles. On whole grain sandwich bread with spinach

Snack: serving of strawberries

Dinner: homemade burrito bowls. Salsa chicken, black beans, sautéed red onion and peppers, fresh tomatoes,a sprinkle of cheese, and a dollop of Greek yogurt all over a small bed of Spanish rice.

Treats: I have some calories left over so I'll probably snack on a small bowl of lightly salted boom chicka pop popcorn later!
  • thatsgreat102
    thatsgreat102 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee, cinnamon sugar pumpkin muffin
    Snack: Apple slices
    Lunch: Kielbasa pasta
    Snack: Apple slices
    Snack: Cinnamon sugar pumpkin muffin
    Dinner: Chicken enchilada soup
    Snack: Popcorn with soy sauce (possibly)
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: mug omelette with 2 medium eggs/1/3 cup of egg whites, chopped mushroom, grape tomato, parsley, green onion, and reduced fat shredded cheddar. Chocolate Premier Protein shake dumped into 2 shots of Dunkin' Donuts espresso on ice in a large cup.

Snack 1: Trail mix of 1/2 oz raw almonds, 1/2 oz raw pecan pieces, 1 TBSP of raisins

Lunch: "Sardicado" toasts. 1 can of sardines in EVOO and lemon juice flaked and mixed with 1 tub of Wholly guacamole and Tabasco sauce, spread over two pieces of whole wheat toast and topped with a slice of tomato each.

Snack 2: skipped. A patient brought me donuts today and I totally did the BLT thing a little (bite, lick, taste) rather than eat a whole or even a half donut. I just wanted a widdle bit. Didn't even log. #sorrynotsorry

Dinner: will totally be Wendy's. I'm craving a burger. The Jr. burgers are really not that bad on calories! And a value fry to boot.

Dessert: Halo Top, always and forever.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Breakfast...2 bottles of water and 2 cups of coffee
    Lunch...My recipe broccoli pizza and a cup of tea
    Dinner...Huge salad with grilled chicken and a bottle of water
    Snack...buttered popcorn more water and perhaps a granola bar
  • hale03071
    hale03071 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Low carb almond/flax bread w/Teddy crunchy peanut butter, ginger green tea

Lunch: Turkey & cheese lettuce wraps, granny smith apple & peanut butter

Dinner: Baked haddock, mashed winter squash, zucchini

Snacks/Dessert: pistachios, 1/2 pink grapefruit, 2 Keto Double Chocolate cookies
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cottage cheese with hot sauce (this may be a snack later, i appear to have missed breakfast time)

Lunch: pumpkin and ginger soup and shredded chicken

Dinner: Scotch fillet steak and some sort of elaborate salad i haven't decided on. But it will have grilled asparagus, goat cheese and broccoli.
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cottage cheese with hot sauce (this may be a snack later, i appear to have missed breakfast time)

Dinner: Scotch fillet steak and some sort of elaborate salad i haven't decided on. But it will have grilled asparagus, goat cheese and broccoli.

THAT SOUP THOUGH! I neeeeed a recipe.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

THAT SOUP THOUGH! I neeeeed a recipe.

I'll post when I'm back in a PC and tag you!
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: protein shake

Lunch: pork chop, red potato, kale

Mid-Afternoon Snack: protein bar

Dinner: lasagna, broccoli, kale

Evening snack: fiber one bran cereal and almond milk
  • greenheartsbrand
    greenheartsbrand Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee & scrambled egg
    Lunch: Brown rice & Chicken Afritada (thigh w/ potatoes, carrots & bell pepper in tomato sauce)
    Snacks: Apple & Grapefruit
    Dinner: Homemade Wonton Soup
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,610 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 Cups of Hot tea,
    1 egg scrambled with fresh parsley,
    1.4 oz of sauteed turkey kielbasa

Lunch:
    Homemade taco salad - taco seasoned beef, raw chopped onion and tomato, Mexican blend taco shredded cheese, crispy tortilla pieces, over 2 cups romaine lettuce with balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner:
    1 quarter of Evo Bowl - Fire grilled steak
    6 oz fresh bartlett pear

Snack:
    Kettle brand 1 oz BBQ potato chips

• MilesAddie
    MilesAddie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Preworkout: Coffee, 1/2 tbps Light Cream, 1 scoop isopure zero carb vanilla whey, preworkout drink

Post workout: 1 scoop Myprotein Glazed Donut impact whey, iced coffee, 1 tbps Light Cream

Lunch: Sandwich (Sourdough, 1 oz Salami, 1.5 oz Ham, 1 oz American, mustard)

Dinner: HelloFresh “Carolina BBQ Chicken with Stovetop Mac and Cheese and Green Beans” - really good!

Evening: 2 Thomas English Muffins, 3 Tbps Smuckers All Natural Peanut Butter, 2 Wegmans Strong Cheese (I’m a late eater, save my calories for this time...)

Total: 2100, 25 Calories over. Hit protein, under carbs, over fat.

• Ssg25
    Ssg25 Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Coffee
    steel cut oats
    1 tbsp almond butter
    1 tbsp raisins
    1 tbsp chia seeds

Lunch:
    chewy chocolate chip pure protein bar