What was your last cheat meal?

Options

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I hate to sound like one of those people who pick apart terminology used by the OP but I don’t consider anything I eat to be a cheat meal. I eat “unhealthy” or high calorie foods anytime I want I just make it fit into my calorie goal :)
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I "cheat" almost everyday but I'm losing weight.
    If I want something I'll fit it in my calories :3
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I had a Honey Bun from the vending machine at work a few days ago. It was disgusting and delicious and it put me about 500 calories over maintenance, so that makes it a cheat for me. I regret nothing.
  • hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Last week on our 4 year anniversary. He was sick and I was getting over being sick. We had soup and sandwiches from Panera because the deliver.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I had boneless wings and fries on Tuesday with ranch of course! They were delicious.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I don't "cheat". I fit in what I want.

I also don't classify foods as Bad or Good. It's food.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Been doing this for almost 2 years. Never had a cheat meal. The other day I had pizza. I logged it. I was within my cals. Yesterday I had finger-in-the jar chocolate spread. Logged it. Was on target. Some days I go over. That's normal. When people don't log they eat some days over and some days under. Normal life.

This was also my first ever attempt to lose weight. Never had to start over. I've lost all but 6lbs.
  • kelsiestoner
    kelsiestoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't really consider anything a cheat if I fit it in my calories, but I am getting Chinese takeout for lunch at work today and I feel a little cheeky about it. :p
  • MinuitMinuet
    MinuitMinuet Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wasn't really a cheat, I just included it into my day... but Hardee's 5$ all star box. 1360 calories for lunch. Glad I skipped breakfast that day!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Who cheats on French fries from a Chinese restaurant? OP, you're doing it wrong :D

This is exactly what I was going to say. What kind of a Chinese restaurant even offers french fries?

I'm also in the camp of "I don't cheat I eat all the foods I want and work them into my calories as part of an overall balanced diet" ....
  • jeaninesteam1
    jeaninesteam1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It must be a new York thing. They came fresh, hot, crispy amazeness.
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I try not to cheat, but both times I've been around pizza and fried chicken I over-consume. Wine in social groups is my other biggie. I make up for it the next day or prepare by eating less ahead now.
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Don't consider anything a cheat. I do make sure to work in calorie-dense foods that I enjoy on a regular enough basis that I don't crave anything. Yesterday I had a donut AND fast food. On Saturday I had a whole pint of ice cream (halo top ftw) and two shots of whiskey. Still losing weight at my expected rate because I have maintained my calorie deficit.
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I tend to build “cheats” into my calories. Like today’s mars bar brownie and kitkat chunky. I swam and lifted hard for those.
  • Adammmmm119
    Adammmmm119 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Pizza best cheat meal!!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I ran a 17 mile race. Then ate this:

smyoo6.jpg

And then a DQ blizzard. And some donuts. And some other stuff.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    I worked a McDonalds cheeseburger into my calories yesterday instead of dinner so the family could eat out at my daughter's choice
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    add me into the i dont do cheat meals crowd.

if i want it, i make it fit. even if im over, big deal. its one meal..
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

smyoo6.jpg

Wow, that looks to be the same size as one they do locally as part of a challenge where, if you can finish it, the meal is free.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »

smyoo6.jpg

Wow, that looks to be the same size as one they do locally as part of a challenge where, if you can finish it, the meal is free.

It was probably the best burger I’ve ever had. The menu said it was two 1/4lb beef patties. My gut says it was probably twice that. It was delicious. Probably close to 8 inches tall altogether. 12/10 Would eat again if I’m ever in Bemidji, MN again.

Sadly-it wasn’t free.