... you might be addicted to MFP.

Options
124»

Replies

• elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    LMAOOO this is so great. I'm guilty of about 95% of the things here.

...when you make your mom a profile AND log in for her, watching her like a hawk trying to make sure you log in everything and she isn't lying. (I got yelled at after 2 days).

...when people ask if you have facebook and you say "No, I have MFP" and rant about how it's so amazing.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    When you are in the middle of a conference with the CEO and COO and you are posting on mfp! I love it!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I am also guilty of drunkenly logging drinks. :laugh:
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options

Also.. starting to know how many calories are in basic foods of by heart

YES! I love being able to do this! When I do my technology detoxes (no computer/phone/anything technology, yes I'm weird) I can MFP without actually being on MFP. Before I was able to do this I would write everything down and then log it when I got connected again.

and love the "my MFP friends will understand." SERIOUSLY, this thought totally gets me going when I do stuff that my real-life friends would never agree to do.

Oh, got another one. You might be addicted when you live on weather.com's hourly forecast page trying to figure out the exact hour that there will be no severe thunderstorms so that you can go running, log it, and feel GOOOOOD
  • TurnOnToLife
    TurnOnToLife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When you get as excited like a little kid on Christmas morning just because the restaurant menu has calorie counts for their entrees.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    When you get as excited like a little kid on Christmas morning just because the restaurant menu has calorie counts for their entrees.

Haha that sounds like me at Applebee's!

You might be addicted when you have to plug in your phone so you can still chat on the message boards at night!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    When do an extra exercise so you can log it and then get to eat something else.