Folks 40 and over?

Options
There are a LOT of younger folks on here. I love younger folks! And, although we have a lot in common, I do think there is something to be said for support from folks roughly in our own age range. I'll certainly welcome any friend requests, motivation, and support (And try to give as much as I get!!) But especially interested in folks roughly my own age range!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Replies

• Stac1014
    Stac1014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have never posted in one of these things so I hope I am doing it right... I agree with loving the young folks but theirs is a different world. I have been a member of this site for years but have never really used it. I am needing accountability so would welcome any help. Not sure how to add friends.
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hi.... feel free to add me.... I'm on daily.... :)
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Welp over 40? I qualify though pushing 50 fits me better. LOL Feel free to add me! Ill help with any support I can.
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just turned 43 and been ok this journey since January 1st. Feel free to add me.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    44 here. New friends welcome :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and on every day, anyone can add me, I do my best to burn 1000 calories a day!, and do all kinds of fun sports all outdoors no matter what the temps are, plus 30 or minus 30!
  • wolflady1972
    wolflady1972 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    45 Las Vegas
    <3 hi back on the wagon again.... don't have any support my friend is an enabler , constantly trying to out do .everything is competition. She hides her key to treadmill. She's so spiteful . I need friends to keep strong and focused..... HELP ;)
  • jennordhavn
    jennordhavn Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. Been on WW off and on for years (and weight yo yo'ing up and down), but now eating low carb. Still have over 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I declare I am 49... been here lil over three years and counting!!!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    There are a LOT of younger folks on here. I love younger folks! And, although we have a lot in common, I do think there is something to be said for support from folks roughly in our own age range. I'll certainly welcome any friend requests, motivation, and support (And try to give as much as I get!!) But especially interested in folks roughly my own age range!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

I fully agree with you, there's a difference between the young crowd and the more mature people on here. When I first started, there was a lot more information showing on member's profiles, and I typically chose my Friends by age, but now the ages aren't visible.

Thought you might also like to see this thread:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10485058/the-middle-agers-group-upper-30s-40s-50ish-folks/p57
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    @Stac1014 Will add you.

To add others, simply click the name under their photo, click again in the box that opens, then click Add as Friend.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Welp over 40? I qualify though pushing 50 fits me better. LOL Feel free to add me! Ill help with any support I can.

I'm well over 40 too. 11 years over. Will send a Friend Request.
  • TonyB0588
    edited October 2017
    Options
    rdgfit2017 wrote: »
    Just turned 43 and been ok this journey since January 1st. Feel free to add me.

Very good. Please stay on board. My profile shows I've been on for 523 days.
  • zennil2
    zennil2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in this club, feel free to add me!