30 day shred starting aug 8th

Options
who is in?

Replies

• darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    who is in?
    you know you got me in, I'll have to get to wal-mart and get it this weekend. Now , I'll probley only do my after 10 pm so bare with me .... GOOD LUCK !
  • jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm in! About a month ago I started 30DS and did it faithfully for a little over a week. Unfortunately school got in the way :( I finish school this week so I am ready to restart!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I started today BUT add me in i need all the encouragement i can get...and want to encourage others too :)
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I started it and got through week one but need to start over again!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I have uverse and noticed last night that it is one of the free on demand videos...well part 1 is at least
  • edunk2008
    Options
    August 8th it is!!! I have the DVD and have attempted it before...its a butt kicker!!!!! This time though with alittle motivation and hearing other moan and groan with me:laugh: , I may just pull it off!!!! Excited to start!!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    I just ordered it on Amazon.com with shipping for less than $8! Let's do this!
  • theygowild
    Options
    So in! I should be starting on the 7th......we'll see!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Monday! It's here!!!
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I got mine in the mail and will be starting it today!!
  • rnewman247
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • rnewman247
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    It's a 40 day exercise program...I had to google it at first. Now am getting ready to lace up and do it!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    It's a 40 day exercise program...I had to google it at first. Now am getting ready to lace up and do it!

its actually 30 days..10days level 1,10 days level 2 then 10 days level 3 and your not suppose to skip a day unless u have an injury..im just finished day5 level 1 and it still kicks my butt!!LOL
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I plan to start tonight!
  • cantjustcant
    Options

its actually 30 days..10days level 1,10 days level 2 then 10 days level 3 and your not suppose to skip a day unless u have an injury..im just finished day5 level 1 and it still kicks my butt!!LOL

hahahahaha! stupid long nails and typos! Time to go see my manicurist!
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    What first day of 30 day shred looks like at the end.

6024094329_75e4fe3937.jpg
    30 Day Shred Day 1 by firefaery29
  • maryloomis
    Options
    I'm in. Today was actually day 3 of level 1 for me, but it will be good to be part of a group doing this for the accountability and motivation.
  • dchillin65
    dchillin65 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in this challenge. I started day 1 this morning.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    ok, I put it off all day and once I did it I was toast! I had to do a modified jumping jack...my knees just cannot take that YET. I am hoping that once I lose 20 lbs it won't hurt nearly as bad.

How was your first day?