I am bored entertain me with your shenanigans

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    A-World-Of-Pure-Imagination-Gif-In-Willy-Wonka-and-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif

You're my favorite

HEY!!!!

2357552155c07de12c.jpg

If you don't want me to like you, you're gonna have to stop posting adorable kitties

cute-lolcat-ears-hear-you.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    e4d453d46c1e34b0e8307f949791ddf4--liberal-logic-political-satire.jpg
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    A-World-Of-Pure-Imagination-Gif-In-Willy-Wonka-and-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif

You're my favorite

HEY!!!!

2357552155c07de12c.jpg

If you don't want me to like you, you're gonna have to stop posting adorable kitties

cute-lolcat-ears-hear-you.jpg

p2cvq7u7r4zg.gif
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    Im not sensitive nor in my feelings about it on a personal level....takes alot more than this to bother me.....but when ppl on my friends list come to me and say they wont interact on my thread anymore because of how they were treated becomes a problem for me

While I can still catch the train, I have to ask. I suppose you don't want to name the meanies, but can you at least say how many of us "meanies" are here, Chad?

My name is chris fool lol idk exactly who the ppl are all i know is i had numerous ppl come to me telling me they were leaving mfp or woukd nit communicate on the thread cause how they was treated in this thread and that they were even messaged some derogatory stuff from ppl in this thread.....no1 in here has gotten under my skin
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Im not sensitive nor in my feelings about it on a personal level....takes alot more than this to bother me.....but when ppl on my friends list come to me and say they wont interact on my thread anymore because of how they were treated becomes a problem for me

While I can still catch the train, I have to ask. I suppose you don't want to name the meanies, but can you at least say how many of us "meanies" are here, Chad?

My name is chris fool lol idk exactly who the ppl are all i know is i had numerous ppl come to me telling me they were leaving mfp or woukd nit communicate on the thread cause how they was treated in this thread and that they were even messaged some derogatory stuff from ppl in this thread.....no1 in here has gotten under my skin

This happened in THIS thread?? Huh

Thats what i was told by a total of 6 diff ppl....i dont see why someone would lie
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    prqlkd71xnfv.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    d8i4hhb0be5y.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Ok first off no to shenanigans, sorry jim beam, but second i just read through most of this thread and it was all pretty innocent
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Ok first off no to shenanigans, sorry jim beam, but second i just read through most of this thread and it was all pretty innocent

Same. I was actually bored enough to read through. I didn't see anything but people being sarcastic and fun. No bashing or hatred. The only one I saw bashing and calling names was the OP himself.
  • jcstevens86
    Options

Thats what i was told by a total of 6 diff ppl....i dont see why someone would lie

Just a quick glance through this thread..... It doesn't appear that 6 of your friends even commented here? So who is offended by what?

Im told offended by how they were talked to and treated for being new....and messages that were sent....idk if or what is true just know what im told....its been said in other threads as well how ppl were talked to in my specific thread some ppl were a lil anal over simple stuff i admit that
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Just a quick glance through this thread..... It doesn't appear that 6 of your friends even commented here? So who is offended by what?

Im told offended by how they were talked to and treated for being new....and messages that were sent....idk if or what is true just know what im told....its been said in other threads as well how ppl were talked to in my specific thread some ppl were a lil anal over simple stuff i admit that

Pm's have no quarrels here, tell them to get their knickers out of the knot and act like adults. Then unfriend them
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    HALP I'm being attacked on the internet again

https://youtu.be/oRBchZLkQR0
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    vth6q0li33i6.gif
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    btkxs9db433z.gif
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    HALP I'm being attacked on the internet again

Should I call e-cops?

Yes please! Look at the flags flying!

I got all excited when I thought I finally got a flag. I looked off into the distance and imagined that I was getting some street cred of being a "bad boy." Didn't happen. Looks like my MFP-jail face tats will have to wait.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Bump

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.