80 lbs to lose...who is with me?

Options
124»

Replies

• KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am 48, happily married with 3 sons... I started MFP on 11/28/16 at an all time high weight of 260lbs :o:s:( I am currently 188lbs so down 72lbs <3 I have pretty much been on maintenance since the end of August because I was losing my hair. had a bazillion blood test to see what was going on and everything is normal so the dr chalked it up to the weight loss and put me on maintenance for a few months to see if that helped, and my hair is starting to grow back YAY ME so now that that is happening I decided to get rid of the last 25-30lbs to get to my goal weight (which has changed 3 times since I started and will probably change again) Would love new friends, I log daily and post for support. Feel free to add me... I've come a long way, but still have a long way to go!!!

fpcpn88fqv1a.png
  • CandiMac
    CandiMac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!! How has everyone been feeling the last week? Today marks my last day of my first 30 day program (using Isagenix) and I'm pumped. Down 16 lbs and I will measure tonight for inches lost (I think I was down 12 overall last week). My goal was to be down 25 lbs by time I go to Jamaica and I'm ahead of schedule already!! 30 lbs might be a reality!!

Fill me in on your progress everyone!!
  • CandiMac
    CandiMac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @KelGen02 AMAZING!!! Great news that you are able to start up again and I'm glad to hear your hair is growing back. Have you been changing your goal weight because it was so hard in the beginning to know what 188 would feel like? Have you been using MFP for your entire journey? I have so many questions, I just want to pick your brain lol.
    Welcome to the group!
  • Otheakiss
    Otheakiss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    Count me in! Two years ago I started at 270 with my SO who was 315 at the time. We started counting calories and losing weight together. About 6 months in he hit his goal weight of 180 but I had only lost 40 pounds leaving me at 230. With him no longer counting and eating whatever he wanted, I fell off the band wagon and having been hovering around 230 to 237. Watching the scale go up scares me because I don't want to be as big as I was before. It's time to start over again but this time I don't want to fall off.

Anyone please feel free to add me.
    Thanks!
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm 80 or so down so far... wanted to chime in to let you know you CAN do this and I wish you the utmost success. Have faith in yourself, stay on track, know that not every day will be perfect - when that happens, dust yourself off and get back up again. :)
  • sabhay
    sabhay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm here for support. I do the keto WOE and having great success.
  • fitnessminded1
    fitnessminded1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kbeda
    kbeda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I lost the weight after my first two pregnancies, lost the weight after my twins and then gained it all back and then some. I’ve lost some only to gain more and my twins are almost 4. Time to get serious for my kids, husband, and mainly for myself!
  • PanicAtTheAbi
    PanicAtTheAbi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :) feel free to add!
  • mfrein41107
    mfrein41107 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I'm in too! I died when I saw the scale say 213! I'm down to 209 now would like to weigh 140! 38 year old mother of 2 boys. 6ft tall! I swim laps for 45min at least 3 days a week. I've been eating between 1,000 and 1,400 calories for the last 8 days. I'm not very patient! Ugh!
  • eastside87
    eastside87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation, feel free to add me too!
  • ri30
    ri30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am a 37 year old mother of one daughter. I currently weight 205lbs. I would like to lose 35lbs. I have always been on the thick side. I am currently doing Intermittent fasting and trying to do Keto. I am looking for accountability and support!
  • iluvjesus9023
    iluvjesus9023 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I gained 95 lbs when I got sober off of drugs and alcohol 2 1/2 yrs ago. I'm now a single grandma raising my grandson. I'm looking to losing the weight I gained naturally thru calorie counting and exercising. I'll add you so we can encourage one another along our journey. This is an amazing app, with a lot of amazing people all over the world. Who encourage one another from what I've seen. We can do this together all of us. If anyone wants to add me feel free too. The more friends the better in my book!
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Feel free to add me. I'm in the same boat as most of you. I am 46 and a mother of 3. I've have struggled with weight most of my adult life and am currently at my highest. I am been using MFP since August (2nd time around) and lost about 24lbs but I'm starting to feel less motivated and I don't want to give up this time. I really need to keep pushing thru this so the more friends to keep me accountable the better and I will do the same for you.
  • ESJ44
    ESJ44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started at 297 in January of 2015. Today I was 199. Isagenix helped with the last 30-40lbs and has been a great asset to my busy schedule. The consistency, simplicity and overall value it offers (something like $3 per meal, which is a lot less than eating out) is perfect for me.

It's not for everyone, but I'm pretty well hooked on the stuff. I run a 5K per day, take Spin classes and lift weights like a 20-something athlete.

I'm almost 50-years old! Crazy stuff. Now I eat as clean as a person can, drink only water and have zero cravings for anything other than fueling my body. And a little chocolate every now and then. Hey, the struggle is real!

Go get what's rightfully yours, don't settle. Life is too short and the rewards are too great!
  • coffinkrissy
    coffinkrissy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I have been using MFP since July but currently have no friends or support group on this app if anyone would like to friend me that would be great! :)
    I am 24 years old, I stand 5'3 and my starting weight was 266lbs but I am now currently sitting at 231lbs and working on staying on track so my number can continue to go down.
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Can I get a head start though? :neutral: