Post the creepy things people have done to you.

Replies

• take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    I always seem to get the accidental body check slam whoops sorry I ran into you.. butt grab...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    My father in law used to live with me several years ago while my ex (soon to be) worked/lived a couple of states away. One day I came home early from work and caught him masturbating with my dirty panties in my private bathroom. My ex hasn't spoken to his father since that day.

Holy crap!

Did you ever wear those panties again?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    My babysitter's dad sent me a snap chat video of him in the bath tub and told me he couldn't stop thinking about me and how hot I was... I forwarded the messages on to his wife

I had to read this about five times before I realized that this probably didn't happen when you were a child and I'm sure you meant the father of your kid's babysitter

I'm still not sure what it means. Someone draw it out.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    My babysitter's dad sent me a snap chat video of him in the bath tub and told me he couldn't stop thinking about me and how hot I was... I forwarded the messages on to his wife

I had to read this about five times before I realized that this probably didn't happen when you were a child and I'm sure you meant the father of your kid's babysitter

Her child has a babysitter.

That babysitter has a dad.

That dad likes to take baths. He also likes to take nude selfies and send them to @Fit_B4_Forty

Ok. So kind of like I do with you but without the babysitter thing.
  • Fit_B4_Forty
    Fit_B4_Forty Posts: 950 Member

Her child has a babysitter.

That babysitter has a dad.

That dad likes to take baths. He also likes to take nude selfies and send them to @Fit_B4_Forty

Yeah i didnt explain it very well lol
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Okay I got one from.. I dunno when I was 15?

Some friends and I were hanging out after school with a couple of local girls. just listening to music, talking, *kitten* around with each other, jokes and all that.. all good times.

Little after that one of the girls there, we were at her neighborhood, started .. how do I say this.. *kitten* a bush ? .. after she did that she locks on to me ( I'm wearing shorts and sitting down in the grass..) she comes over and sits her bare *kitten* on my leg and starts grinding away. Thing is all this behavior was so close together no one understood wtf was going on.. she creeped me the *kitten* out and I pushed her off and got up.

We found out the day later she had dropped e for the first time.. she was so embarrassed she moved schools.

Omg that's hilarious

honestly, later on I wondered if I should of fooled around with her..

.. but then.. my shin smelled fun.. :(

Well that's no good. Put her in the dirty thread.
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited October 2017
    A month ago I had to go to get an ID tag for the dog. As I backed out of my parking spot I noticed the neighbor was leaving too. She followed me for several blocks to the same store. I thought it was coincidence. I only met these new neighbors briefly before. I bought a dog tag and went to the engraving machine. As I stood there I felt someone standing behind me. It was my neighbor. She was very close and watching (over my shoulder) at me type in my phone number for the tag. Out of irritation I decided to suddenly spin around and yelled "HEYYYYY" loudly with a stare on my face. She jumped back so quick she almost dropped a giant bag of dog food on the floor. She stuttered and said she was waiting to ask me a question. What, I don't know because as I walked away she said nothing. I changed my phone number since then. She is as creepy as *kitten* so I do my best to avoid and ignore her.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Gross
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    hellvee wrote: »
    Sometimes I get friend requests from women and they don't even say where they found me! That's creepy! I get it, you just want to 'be friends' but you can't just assume I want to be your friend like that. I know secretly they're objectifying my meat coffin in their heads. It makes me sick to think about.

How do you know they are women?
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    I was at my parent's house, using their pool, now keep in mind their backyard is pretty private, it's fenced in on three sides- with lots of greenery so it feels pretty secluded and safe. My uncle lives next door, my Grandfather's business is on the same block, so it's basically in our backyard....but right next door to the family business is a duplex. One of the neighbors is pretty cool, nice old fella, but the other neighbor is just plain weird. When my mom was working at Grandpa's her window faced the duplex and the guy would just wander over to her window and hang out. The building is far enough from the apartment building that the dude doesn't need to stand there. Furthermore, he would just STARE at her..until she'd notice him, then he'd say something. He's also come to the back fence and trimmed some of the greenery...which is on OUR side of the fence, on OUR property. The chain-link fence separating my parent's backyard and the duplex belongs to us.

Well anyways, I was using the pool, like I usually do and thought nothing of it. I've known about the creeper but since someone was always with me (either parents are home, or hubby is with me) I didn't think anything of it. Well this time I was alone. So I set up the pool deck like my own private little cabana- the pool is above ground and has a raised deck with a high fence on it so if I cover it in towels like I'm apt to do, it's even more private. Well I'm swimming in the pool, singing along to my tunes, when I feel like I'm on display or something. I look around and I can see part of the guy's arm- he was hiding behind the freaking tree watching me. WTF?! AM I YOUR ENTERTAINMENT HERE PAL?? DO I AMUSE YOU?!
    Well, being the type of person I am, I figure, if somebody's gonna make me feel uncomfortable, I'm gonna make them feel equally uncomfortable. So I start mumbling to myself about UFOs and bigfoot and some other weird stuff then as I'm climbing out of the pool to get back onto the deck, I "snap out of it" and loudly yell at the guy "CAN I HELP YOU?!!!??" before he can even say anything I start yelling at him about borrowing my sweater...and he turns around and walks away.

He's shown up one other time when I was alone, but I had my bb gun on me and just started shooting at him. He no longer creeps on me when I'm alone.

tl;dr When feeling creeped out, just be a creep right back.... or just shoot em.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    WTF? How do you guys manage to get all of the awesome creepers? This *kitten* is a gold mine about creepers. Maybe I'm just not creeped out by much or maybe I scare the hell out of other people or something. I'm pretty damn creepy myself.
  • JillianRumrill
    WTF? How do you guys manage to get all of the awesome creepers? This *kitten* is a gold mine about creepers. Maybe I'm just not creeped out by much or maybe I scare the hell out of other people or something. I'm pretty damn creepy myself.

Hey baby, what size hat do you wear? I have a trashbag full of melted candy bars if you want some... ;)
  • JillianRumrill

Hey baby, what size hat do you wear? I have a trashbag full of melted candy bars if you want some... ;)

Where did the chicken go?

Shaggy took it off the plate and put it in the fridge.
  • JillianRumrill
    one time someone vandalized the lovely wood portrait of the architect of the house by writing on it “Welcome Home Eleanor" in blood and that was pretty creepy

and then you found the bodies of dead kids in the fireplace.
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    My sisters hisband whispered “I want to lick your ear so bad right now” into my ear while we were taking the family pictures at my brothers wedding. And he meant it.

Did you tell your sister?

No way!

Why not?! That's terrible. If I were your sister and my husband cheated on my with some ear licking *kitten* and I found out that you could have saved me from that by telling me he did that to you, I'd be right upset with you.

To be perfectly honest, she’s a dreadful person, I don’t blame him at all.

giphy.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    messages from a creepy guy who has this one particular fitness related fetish.. There is a story to tell, but I can't here, I might get banned ... its really creepy too. for realz.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    messages from a creepy guy who has this one particular fitness related fetish.. There is a story to tell, but I can't here, I might get banned ... its really creepy too. for realz.

What is it? Hint, wordplay, beat around the bush. You can do it.

think 50 shades of grey, gender roles reversed.. with me so far??