JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 20

Options

Replies

• ehseeker
    ehseeker Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    taxgirl1 wrote: »
    ehseeker wrote: »
    Back again! I started midway through Round 2 at 153.9 on 4/29. For this round I'd like to get below and stay below 140. Started at 162 something back in early March so I'm down over 20 pounds. I am aiming to reach goal of 132 before New Years.

Day/Weight/Comment

10/19 141.4
    10/20 140.8 down slightly.goals for today: gym and walk or ellip. and water, water, water.
    10/21 140.4 Off to camping. Have a lovely weekend.
    10/22 quite a lot of cross country hiking. Camping.
    10/23 139.8 Thank you, Universe! I believe in my ability to lose weight and keep it off.
    10/24 140.8 no problem... no exercise yesterday, tired from weekend's hiking. Today, gym, protein and water.
    10/25 140.6 Happy with this weight as I had cornbread and homemade navy bean soup = lots of carbs and sodium. Went to gym. Today: elliptical. greens with protein and water, water, water.
    10/26 142.4 Well, hell. Salt from dirty martinis once again. Needed to get out so i accept the consequences. Hopefully it will come off before end of this round which is going by realllly fast.

10/27 142 Need a low carb day to get back down. It is taking me forever to get in the 130's. One day there doesn't count. Definitely not enough exercise this week which doesn't help my goal and lunch out tomorrow. Aw well, I'll do better next round.
    CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS to me? My maintenance, per different sites should be around 1750 Cals at my current weight. I am staying around 1200 and not eating back exercise cals. MFP tells me, at the comment it makes when you finish logging for the day, that at 1200 cals I would stay the same, not lose. It makes no sense to me.

10/28
    10/29
    I believe in my ability to lose weight and keep it off.

Have you thought of taking a diet break? It's something that probably everyone should do, but especially with you eating at such a large deficit for an extended period of time and the fact that you are so close to your goal weight, a break may help. Here is a link to a forum discussion that is really helpful: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10610288/increase-calories-one-day-per-week/p1

Thanks, I'll look it up but my question isn't so much about losing - I do take cheat days and enjoy them - but how the heck FP figures I'd not lose at 1200. I think there is something wrong with their algorithm that figures your 5 week weight loss at the end of the day or else there is something else I don't understand.