Are my boobs shrinking??

Options
so, for a heavy girl you'd think I'd have HUGE ta-tas. I don't. I'm a B/C cup. (booo). Anyway, I've lost about 30 lbs so far and I've been noticing that my girls arent filling up the cup like they used to be. I'm not sure if it's because the cup is too big, or if its because the band is too big?

Replies

• HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    maybe both?

last year when i lost 42lbs I dropped a few cup and band sizes, which I hated but meh :(

you should get yourself measured!
  • SarahFrankel
    SarahFrankel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Could be either or both. I went down in number and cup size when I lost a lot of weight. I just went to Victoria's Secret and had them re-measure me since my bras were too big.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Probably both! For most people they will shrink with your weight-loss. Sad but true.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm a big girl with no boobs either... and last night whilst I was doing my naked pushups (get on it, it's fun!!) I noticed that they were really droopy :( Looks like the little ladies are getting smaller.... And as long as the rest of me is getting smaller too, I'm not going to complain!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    For me it's both :( It makes me very sad..

My 16 year old sister is the opposite. She's gone up a cup size after losing nearly 50lbs. I could choke her!
  • sarah829522
    Options
    I notice the cup first then the band. But yep both go.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    it's the first place I noticed shrinkage the first time I lost weight and again this time...Just yesterday I noticed my bra was getting loose! :sad:
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    mine vacated the premisis as well...
    i was happy to see them go - but I've also had a kid...
    they get depressed after you have a kid and just aren't as fun to have around anymore - so I say "Good Riddens"
  • laurenpence
    Options
    I used t be a large c and now I am a B.......after losing 20lbs some came off an area I was not wanting to lose any off of!!! All it means was that it was fat tissue not breat tissue filling up your cup.
  • sarah829522
    Options
    I'm a big girl with no boobs either... and last night whilst I was doing my naked pushups (get on it, it's fun!!) I noticed that they were really droopy :( Looks like the little ladies are getting smaller.... And as long as the rest of me is getting smaller too, I'm not going to complain!!

This is hilarious! I am so going to do those tonight. Just not at my gym.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    . I'm not sure if it's because the cup is too big, or if its because the band is too big?

haha blame the bra, your tits are shrinking girl, get used to it (thinking you should be happy bith B/C lol)
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Yep-likely both. You'll lose band area because you'll get rid of back fat, but your boobs will likely shrink too. I know mine have gone down a LOT. I was solidly a 40 DD, and I'm now sporting about a 36 C and it's starting to get a little loose. :-/
  • blahlemon
    blahlemon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You know what they say, how do you make 5 lbs of fat look attractive?

Put a nipple on it!
  • laniackerman1
    Options
    Do some INCLINE bench press, will will make them look rounder and lifted :-) (Your upper pec muscles will pull them up a bit)
  • Harris_C
    Harris_C Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My boobs are so sad now. I started as a 42DD and although I'm currently a 36D, there really isn't anything there. Just the droopy carnage of what used to be my "best feature."
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    NNOooooooo!!!! My biggest fear. I don't have any "extra" to work with either. Even if it is just fat filling my bra... I was hoping it would all just shrink and the proportion would stay the same.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Mine are/were a C, and now I am noticing my bras are looser. :( Idk if it's the cup or band either!! Ugh.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    They are probably shrinking....I went from an A cup to a AA. It's ok. It happens to everyone.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i've lost two pounds since i joined this journey a month ago... one from each breast. :grumble: oh well, at least i don't have to carry them around anymore... and i get to go buy cute new bras, (ones without snaps that open in the front!) something i haven't done for YEARS!

i'm enjoying the loss everywhere else and i guess i'll have to go back to my padded bras... sigh
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wished my MOOBS would start shrinking :(