WAIST TRIMMER BELT?

Options
Does that thing really help you get the right shape for your belly area? And trims the fat or actually make you lose some fat?
Give me some reviews
Thanks

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • Tariq_1997
    Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    mike_bold wrote: »
    I better cancel my order then

Lol i was going to get it today, but after this i doubt to be honest. I thought it gives you the right nice shape
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I don't know what this is so I'm gonna say no... is it like a corset to give the illusion of a smaller waist?
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    Tariq_1997 wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »
    It won't do anything for fat loss. At best, it will dehydrate the skin for a bit and make it appear smaller.

So for someone who's lost weight and has some skin do you recommend it?

Honestly best thing for loose skin (genuine loose skin, where there's literally no fat left) is toning and hoping you have good genes. It's very genetic on whether your skin eventually tightens up, and how much. Things like corsets and spanx can help hide loose skin, but if you're looking to get rid of it then your only options are exercise. Or surgery.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Complete scam
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It won't do anything for fat loss. At best, it will dehydrate the skin for a bit and make it appear smaller.

If its loose skin, you can weight train and give it time. If there is elasticity left, it will rebound. Otherwise, surgery might be require.

But the waist trainers are the equivalent of saran wrap and duct tape.
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I don't know what this is so I'm gonna say no... is it like a corset to give the illusion of a smaller waist?

Yeah that's what the buyer told me, it gives the shape to the belly area and makes you swet more
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Does that thing really help you get the right shape for your belly area? And trims the fat or actually make you lose some fat?
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!

Lol i didn't buy it, i went to eat instead, i almost hit 2000 and something :-/
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!

well done....
  • Tariq_1997
    Options

you've got the loose skin because you crash dieted...

It's not that much of skin only a bit like really
  • Tariq_1997
    Options
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!

well done....

But i had it almost from sea foods, beef and salads. And fast food lol a bad start.
    And yeah i would like to have a chat with you
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!

well done....

But i had it almost from sea foods, beef and salads. And fast food lol a bad start.
    And yeah i would like to have a chat with you

about what?