Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I have the benefit of living somewhere I am highly unlikely to get any kids coming round and I have no kids so no need to buy big bags of fun size candy that I will inevitably "have" to eat myself.

Now the chocolatier a mere few steps from my front door is another issue, I practically have to run past! But when I do go in it is so worth it.

So true :droolemoji:

I did nearly tag you! Best ever. They did ice cream in the summer. Equally delicious.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    It's Halloween, y'all!! Have those treats but make them worth it :wink:
    jggtk3iitnjv.jpg

Tonight will be a veritable bean feast at the dragon cave: candy, cupcakes, cookies (chocolate chip, peanut butter and snicker doodles), brisket, cheese dip, etc! The dragon will not be flying tomorrow!! :smile:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I have the benefit of living somewhere I am highly unlikely to get any kids coming round and I have no kids so no need to buy big bags of fun size candy that I will inevitably "have" to eat myself.

Now the chocolatier a mere few steps from my front door is another issue, I practically have to run past! But when I do go in it is so worth it.

So true :droolemoji:

I did nearly tag you! Best ever. They did ice cream in the summer. Equally delicious.

They didn't last long though. Good thing we spent a bit of time walking around that day!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    jggtk3iitnjv.jpg

ugh, i cannot decide between going to a party and drinking my calories (i love halloween parties and this is normally a no-brainer, BUT i'm sick from camping at the festival in 40 degree weather all weekend) OR staying home and handing out* candy and eating pizza.

* also, handing in candy, if ya' know what i mean
  • Trex5009
    Trex5009 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yaaaas that's mee lol. I'm glad I'm done losing and can just enjoy whatever I want
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Trex5009 wrote: »
    Yaaaas that's mee lol. I'm glad I'm done losing and can just enjoy whatever I want

Congrats! (I'm so jealous... >:) )
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    jggtk3iitnjv.jpg

Tonight will be a veritable bean feast at the dragon cave: candy, cupcakes, cookies (chocolate chip, peanut butter and snicker doodles), brisket, cheese dip, etc! The dragon will not be flying tomorrow!! :smile:

That sounds amazing!!! I will be grabbing slices of cold pizza between handing out candy to trick or treaters :tongue: I like yours better.
  • pinuplove
    Options
    jggtk3iitnjv.jpg

ugh, i cannot decide between going to a party and drinking my calories (i love halloween parties and this is normally a no-brainer, BUT i'm sick from camping at the festival in 40 degree weather all weekend) OR staying home and handing out* candy and eating pizza.

* also, handing in candy, if ya' know what i mean

:laugh: See my post above! I'm totally doing the second one.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    anewell28 wrote: »
    Hey guys, do you know of the lowest calorie frozen pizza? I am looking to put away a whole pie one night and want to know my best options!

Wrong thread for that question :) but I like the Dr. Oetker thin crust pizza's. The Capicollo on is my fav.

http://www.oetker.ca/ca-en/our-products/ristorante-ultra-thin-crust/capicollo/capicollo.html

680 cals for the whole thing. Pepperoni is a bit more calories, and I don't like it as much.

I liked the spinach one... thin and crispy, could have eaten the entire thing myself if I had a mind to! :)
  • BradyPug
    BradyPug Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    All about finding balance I think. I don't eat "clean" all the time nor do I want to. A lot of socialization revolves around food and meals. Finding the balance that works can be a struggle but better than the "food police" approach.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday and I am eating whatever I want. I am at 2400 and we're about to go out for pizza and ice cream cake.

I had three slices of pepperoni/mushroom/olive and a trip to the salad bar. Didn't save room for dessert...about to burst.

Back to normal tomorrow (but even tomorrow includes waffles).
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday and I am eating whatever I want. I am at 2400 and we're about to go out for pizza and ice cream cake.

Happy birthday!! :)

Congrats on the paycheque.

Thanks! :) And it was more than I expected, too (got the payslip today, no actual money until tomorrow), so that was a double delight!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »

Happy birthday!! :)

Congrats on the paycheque.

Thanks! :) And it was more than I expected, too (got the payslip today, no actual money until tomorrow), so that was a double delight!

Love it when my cheque is more than I was expecting. I try to underestimate so that there is a little wiggle room in my budget. Very exciting!
  • pinuplove
    Options

Happy birthday!! Sound like a proper cerebration :smiley:
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    No Halloween candy in my household, but I get my first paycheque in two years tomorrow and we're celebrating with Pizza Hut's "Triple Treat" box... I may even get the brownies instead of the cookie! ;)

WOOHOOO!!!!! Congrats on the new job!
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Does eating jalapeno poppers and chicken wings on sunday fit me into the right category
    also... I drink wine every night ! :D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Does eating jalapeno poppers and chicken wings on sunday fit me into the right category
    also... I drink wine every night ! :D

Depends. What is your stance on brownies? ;)