• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    @Verity1111 I hope you can get in some food and feel better <3

Thank you. Also I like the name Mooncat lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm working on tomorrow's food diary, figuring out how to make the most pizza fit in my day. Domino's Buffalo Chicken pizza with extra hot sauce...

g6jut9aqj2qy.gif

What yummy things do you guys have planned for this weekend?
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Today is St. Honore's feast day (I'm not Catholic but my mom is). He is the patron saint of bakers so I expect to see lots of cakes and cookies today ;) I myself may attempt keto bread...
    Aw, dang! I'm Catholic... how did I not know that?
  • rakowskidp
    Options
    I'm working on tomorrow's food diary, figuring out how to make the most pizza fit in my day. Domino's Buffalo Chicken pizza with extra hot sauce...

Whoa, that pizza almost - ALMOST - makes me wish I weren't vegetarian! We do family pizza nights every Friday. Other than that, I got nothin' planned. And that's exactly as I like it!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

g6jut9aqj2qy.gif

fried boneless porkchops, rice and beans, sautéed spinach with olive oil and garlic. Triple layer vanilla cake with vanilla frosting with unicornish sprinkles on top.

GAH! Literally drooling over here.
  • rakowskidp
    Options
    You should copy me and have the same. I'm glad I'm not the only one who favors vanilla frosted cake over chocolate.

Cakes are never frosted with chocolate in our house (and my wife, God bless her, makes the best homemade vanilla frosting I've ever tasted)!
  • rakowskidp
    Options
    You're a lucky ducky. I'll fall in love with anyone who makes a yummy, traditional frosting not made with cream cheese.

Yes... yes, I am :yum:

But I must take exception to the cream-cheese frosting rule... good carrot cake practically demands a mildly sweet cream cheese frosting!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

g6jut9aqj2qy.gif

fried boneless porkchops, rice and beans, sautéed spinach with olive oil and garlic. Triple layer vanilla cake with vanilla frosting with unicornish sprinkles on top.

GAH! Literally drooling over here.

You should copy me and have the same. I'm glad I'm not the only one who favors vanilla frosted cake over chocolate.

I don't discriminate. Gimme all the cake!!! LOL
  • Verity1111
    Options

g6jut9aqj2qy.gif

I had 250g of cheese curds with a serving of guacamole, sour cream and green onion for dinner last night. It was almost 1000 calories, but all I'd had all day was a soup because my throat has been hurting and feeling bad until late at night so it still fit in my calories... And it was amazing.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

g6jut9aqj2qy.gif

I have some flank steak in the freezer, and that is going to grow up to be philly cheesesteaks this weekend. I also have a whole rotisserie from Costco, so that might turn into some buffalo chicken dip.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    rakowskidp wrote: »
    You're a lucky ducky. I'll fall in love with anyone who makes a yummy, traditional frosting not made with cream cheese.

Yes... yes, I am :yum:

But I must take exception to the cream-cheese frosting rule... good carrot cake practically demands a mildly sweet cream cheese frosting!

Isn't cream cheese frosting also typical for red velvet cake?
  • rakowskidp
    Options
    Isn't cream cheese frosting also typical for red velvet cake?

Yes, I believe so... so it's acceptable in that case, but since I don't like red velvet cake... ;)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'll just make some of you hate me forever and say my favorite frosting is chocolate cream cheese! Cake is optional :yum:
    m3fxm78njf75.jpg
  • GoldFish1326
    GoldFish1326 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Totally agree it's easier to stay on track with a mouthful of smores oreos before a soccer game or a run. I'm all for this, it might take me longer to reach my goal but you can still live life and get fit without any extreme restrictions.
    Besides what's the point of looking/feeling good if that doesn't include some of the best things in life *cheese I'm looking at you will you be my husband?*
  • Verity1111
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I'll just make some of you hate me forever and say my favorite frosting is chocolate cream cheese! Cake is optional :yum:
    m3fxm78njf75.jpg

I love cream cheese frosting. I think it's my favorite.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Am I still allowed in this club if I admit that I don't really like frosting?

But I am slowly developing a taste for peanut butter... That counts.... right???
  • Verity1111
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

But I am slowly developing a taste for peanut butter... That counts.... right???

I don't like peanut butter unless it's frozen around strawberry ice cream, so yes, you're invited. lol.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Have you, by chance, ever been introduced to my good friend...cookie butter?

lpxcef5wpn1m.jpg
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

Have you, by chance, ever been introduced to my good friend...cookie butter?

lpxcef5wpn1m.jpg

i want somebody to make cookie butter butter cookies and share them.