Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Susie!!! I'm supposed to be cutting for my next competition!

Oops. Sorry. You still love me, right?! ;)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

You know it!!! <3<3<3

(It's actually fine. Because I'm not a cookie butter fan. I was just teasing you.)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

You know it!!! <3<3<3

(It's actually fine. Because I'm not a cookie butter fan. I was just teasing you.)

Not a cookie butter fan?! :o I feel like I never knew you at all! ;) Now, if cookie butter doesn't do the trick, I could always put up pictures of chocolate chip cookies or cheesecake. Or perhaps... Lemon bars?

rbn22mo3mq29.jpg
    (Okay, not my own picture. I couldn't find it. But it WAS the same recipe that I got this picture from and they looked the same, so it counts, right?)

I know, I know, I'm HORRIBLE. But I take your continued love for granted. ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You know it!!! <3<3<3

Not a cookie butter fan?! :o I feel like I never knew you at all! ;) Now, if cookie butter doesn't do the trick, I could always put up pictures of chocolate chip cookies or cheesecake. Or perhaps... Lemon bars?

rbn22mo3mq29.jpg
    (Okay, not my own picture. I couldn't find it. But it WAS the same recipe that I got this picture from and they looked the same, so it counts, right?)

I actually had a small piece of a snickerdoodle caramel bar thing this morning. Someone's birthday at work.

39g1ti70et50.jpg
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

You know it!!! <3<3<3

rbn22mo3mq29.jpg

I actually had a small piece of a snickerdoodle caramel bar thing this morning. Someone's birthday at work.

39g1ti70et50.jpg

Oooooh, now that looks SO good. I love caramel anything! I buy caramel dip and eat it straight out of the jar...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    OOoh, raspberry lemon cheesecake. There's something I would drool over! (I know, no fruity desserts for you... ;) )

gm63mcva1h9h.jpg

• quiksylver296
    Options

You know it!!! <3<3<3

rbn22mo3mq29.jpg

39g1ti70et50.jpg

Oooooh, now that looks SO good. I love caramel anything! I buy caramel dip and eat it straight out of the jar...

I could too...
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    How did i go from looking at healthy recipes to this? Dying here guys...(and loving you for it anyway) :*
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    OOoh, raspberry lemon cheesecake. There's something I would drool over! (I know, no fruity desserts for you... ;) )

gm63mcva1h9h.jpg

Pull the raspberries out and I'm all over it! I love lemon flavored desserts. At least they aren't throwing chunks of lemon into any kind of dessert, after all! ;) I've actually been on a savory kick the last few days, I'm totally craving beef teriyaki...
  • quiksylver296
    Options

gm63mcva1h9h.jpg

Pull the raspberries out and I'm all over it! I love lemon flavored desserts. At least they aren't throwing chunks of lemon into any kind of dessert, after all! ;) I've actually been on a savory kick the last few days, I'm totally craving beef teriyaki...

That sounds good, too. It's almost lunch time here!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I'd also like a piece of this, please.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

gm63mcva1h9h.jpg

That sounds good, too. It's almost lunch time here!

It's almost 9 PM here! And I haven't had dinner yet, so I'm considering options...
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    This thread is getting borderline NSFW! :wink: Mainly because all I want to do is drool over yummy desserts and not work.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    This thread is getting borderline NSFW! :wink: Mainly because all I want to do is drool over yummy desserts and not work.

We apologize. In this form: (Sorrynotsorry)

• quiksylver296
    Options

All the cheesecake! Which is funny, because even though cheesecake is one of my absolutely favorite things, I usually only have it once a year for my birthday. It's like it is so special it cannot be eaten except for a special occasion.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

All the cheesecake! Which is funny, because even though cheesecake is one of my absolutely favorite things, I usually only have it once a year for my birthday. It's like it is so special it cannot be eaten except for a special occasion.

Same here, but in my case it's because it's such a pain to make! Not to mention REALLY hard to fit into my calories, especially since that one I attached is topped with an inch thick layer of cream cheese frosting!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I just had a chocolate cake sundae with Cookies and Cream Halo Top :P i675od2kzkt6.jpg

Kind of probably ruined my calories for today lol
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are legit killing me right now!!!

All I have planned for tonight is a pint of Salted Caramel Halo Top for a dessert after my homemade pizza.

But...but....now I want baked goods. :p
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Time to go home and order our regular Friday-evening pizza feast!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Dinner was a packet of chips and a fruit salad with double cream...

Was waaaaaaaaaays to lazy to do anything resembling cooking. :tongue: