Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• threec
    threec Posts: 97 Member
    Nope. I’ll eat anything... I once ate a cookie I dropped in the cattle pens.

In my defense it was a monster cookie and the snow it landed in looked pretty clean
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Happy new year everyone!

I’m ready to get back on track, but my holiday (from Cmas through my sister’s wedding and NY) included: stuffed pasta shells, homemade jam, crackers, British-style roasted potatoes, peas and corn, bread, egnogg, Irish coffee, peppermint Jo-Jos, chocolate candies, McDonalds, Chik-Fil-A, homemade pecan pie, french fries, Red Bull, french toast, breakfast fries, pot pie, homemade cookies, a black-and-white mocha, another mocha, salt and vinegar chips, root beer, mac and cheese, cornflakes, Rubio’s, and maple syrup. And that’s just the “””bad””” stuff. B)
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Planning a pint of Ben and Jerry’s, and maybe a pizza and adult beverages for my solo New Year’s Eve! Along with a good book and my hot tub! Heaven!

That sounds AMAZING. We had steak, wedge salad (the really good kind with bacon and blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles), cheesecake, and tequila while we played board games!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    I had taco pizza and hot fries for new years eve... Worth it! :) I also stayed in my calories for new years day even with the left overs.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited January 2018
    Bumping for all the new users who may be thinking they're relegated to 'diet' food. I ate leftover orange chicken for breakfast today :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Bumping for all the new users who may be thinking they're relegated to 'diet' food. I ate leftover orange chicken for breakfast today :lol:

Yum. I just had a leftover Reese's Christmas tree and a York Peppermint Patty snowflake. A little stress/comfort eating this afternoon. Today's been a doozy.
  • pinuplove

Yum. I just had a leftover Reese's Christmas tree and a York Peppermint Patty snowflake. A little stress/comfort eating this afternoon. Today's been a doozy.

If that's the extent of it, I'd call that a win! :heart:
  • quiksylver296

If that's the extent of it, I'd call that a win! :heart:

Hopefully! It's only 2:04 here.
  • fitoverfortymom
    I made party wings last night. Paired it with a boatload of broccoli and an amazing wedge salad with blue cheese crumbles and creamy dressing. So much winning.
  • quiksylver296
    For dinner, we're having pulled pork with cilantro lime rice and black beans, all over spinach with ranch dressing. This is one of my all-time favorite dinners. So yummy!
  • fitoverfortymom
    How do you make your rice? That sounds delicious and my son loves pulled pork. Those are all foods we use in regularity just not ever together.
  • quiksylver296
    How do you make your rice? That sounds delicious and my son loves pulled pork. Those are all foods we use in regularity just not ever together.

Just Minute Rice that I add lime juice and chopped cilantro to. I'm all about easy.
  • fitoverfortymom

Just Minute Rice that I add lime juice and chopped cilantro to. I'm all about easy.

I'm super into my rice cooker, but if it's thaaaaaaaaaaaaat easy I can get a lime and cilantro easy peasy.
  • pinuplove

I'm super into my rice cooker, but if it's thaaaaaaaaaaaaat easy I can get a lime and cilantro easy peasy.

I do the same thing with long-cooking rice. Just cook as usual, then after it's done stir in some lime juice and chopped cilantro. Yummy! :yum:
  • quiksylver296
    edited January 2018

Exactly. I squeeze two limes into the rice, and about a half of a bunch of cilantro, chopped. That's when I make six servings of rice.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Add me. I love to eat icing on crackers when I have extra macros!
  • fitoverfortymom

Exactly. I squeeze two limes into the rice, and about a half of a bunch of cilantro, chopped. That's when I make six servings of rice.

Rice only comes in batches of 6, IMO.
  • quiksylver296

Rice only comes in batches of 6, IMO.

Or more!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    I LIKE TO BOOZE
  • Verity1111 wrote: »
    ashycrew wrote: »
    Well so much for health !!!!!

Some of us are here because we're shallow lol Others think healthIER is good enough and don't need to be healthIEST.

^^^yesssss