• rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I eat *kitten*, sometimes I do better
    :smile:
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I had a yummy mint chocolate cupcake from Trader Joe's. Hit their holiday stuff but controlled myself pretty well. Sampled bacon wrapped figs - yum.
  • sydneysteinberg1324
    Options
    I had a grilled chicken sandwich today with bacon and cheese on it AND ate the fries!! Still fit within my day!!
  • babyrn75
    babyrn75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I firmly believe in IIFYM (If it fits your macros). Although I’m starting prep for a show so I will need to be more strict I don’t manage my nutrition through restriction. It’s not effective or sustaining in the long term, which is the goal.
  • vanilla_frosting
    vanilla_frosting Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Tis the season! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    3wzukuytqfx0.jpg

My favorite!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a large bowl of ice cream and some pringles. I was way under calories yesterday, so I was able to eat goodies without feeling bad.
  • watchdezshrink
    watchdezshrink Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I dont judge, add me! Lol!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I made a zuchinni lasagne for the first time this last weekend. It was amazing. I think the meat and tomato sauce and piles of melted mozzarella balance out the vegetable that was in it ;) LOL
    80210 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Omg !!!! You guys!!! I ate a Chic Fil A sandwich for lunch (410 calories) and have been beating myself up for it !! I ate normally the rest of the day and still am under my caloric goal... AM I GOING TO BE OK!??
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Take two fun-size Mars bars and call me in the morning!
  • gooz71
    gooz71 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to find this thread!!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Options
    I need to plan my Christmas menu... It’ll be just me and husband. I know there will be ham and pecan pie. But what else...
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I need to plan my Christmas menu... It’ll be just me and husband. I know there will be ham and pecan pie. But what else...

Mashed potatoes with butter.

Dinner rolls with butter.

ALL THE BUTTER.
  • echastee92
    echastee92 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I try to eat healthy but I am poor and I know that the health nuts would pick apart everything I eat. I also don't ever deprive myself of foods I love that are junk, I just moderate them.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Options
    I made keto friendly chocolate truffles for my work potluck yesterday. They were pretty awesome. I rolled 1/2 of the in hazelnuts ❤️