Advice needed on my diet plan anything need adding or taking away ?

Options
2»

Replies

• dannib898
    dannib898 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The feedback i have received on this is amazing considering the early hour (working night shift at hotel) thank you all so much for taking the time to help me this website it very good i have had the account for a few years but only just logged back in . I will use the sites various functions and spend some time looking at the NEAT/TDEE formular and im going to adjust my plan according ,, your all amazing thanks guys
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    dannib898 wrote: »
    The feedback i have received on this is amazing considering the early hour (working night shift at hotel) thank you all so much for taking the time to help me this website it very good i have had the account for a few years but only just logged back in . I will use the sites various functions and spend some time looking at the NEAT/TDEE formular and im going to adjust my plan according ,, your all amazing thanks guys

Some of us are on the other side of the world, and it's only mid morning - that's the great thing about forums including people from all over the world!

I originally started my weight loss by working with a coach, with a set meal plan. It was good for me at the time, but I had no idea that mfp or the simple concept of CICO existed. Having the freedom to do what I want, when I want, in regards to food makes life easier and more enjoyable!
  • counting_kilojoules
    Options
    I'm on around those calories and would be unhappy and hungry on those foods on that timescale because I don't really like those foods, I'm not really satiated on those foods and I prefer eating one large meal and one smaller meal a day. I'm female, sedentary, smaller and older than you. I would really recommend against this diet! You've had some great advice so I won't try repeating it all but I would really like to emphasise that your diet should be something that you can live with long term. Not something you hate. I just tracked my normal eating for a few weeks before even starting and then just made a few adjustments here and there and added some exercise. I was surprised how easy it actually was.