Satisfied at Goal?

TorStar80
TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
For those that made it to their “goal”, did you decide to keep going, stay where you were at or want to gain some back?

Replies

• munster14
    munster14 Posts: 9 Member
    Decided to keep going
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    My goal will be < 10% bf assuming i lose less than 5% of my current lean mass, so my plan, should o reach my goal, is to then start bulking.
  • Adammmmm119
    Adammmmm119 Posts: 171 Member
    Not at all, need to lose more and tighten up
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    I ain't never satisfied.

Well..... almost never
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited November 2017
    I chose to focus on a dream dress size/measurement range. I was happy and very proud of myself when I reached my goal.

However, I had deflated skin in my trouble spot areas and I still couldn't wear things like crop tops or a bikini, but I didn't want to lose any more weight.

During my first 2 years of maintenance though my body composition improved greatly, but I still stayed in my maintenance range. It was then I became very, very happy with my body.

I still continue to work hard everyday and make new fitness goals to challenge myself and so that I won't become complacent.
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    I chose to focus on a dream dress size/measurement range. I was happy and very proud of myself when I reached my goal.

However, I had deflated skin in my trouble spot areas and I still couldn't wear things like crop tops or a bikini, but I didn't want to lose any more weight.

During my first 2 years of maintenance though my body composition improved greatly, but I still stayed in my maintenance range. It was then I became very, very happy with my body.

I still continue to work hard everyday and make new fitness goals to challenge myself and so that I won't become complacent.

You hit the nail on the head. My worry is complacency. Your approach is great, setting new and different goals to challenge yourself and keep motivated. Wtg ;)