6 days a week push to target weight!

Options
2»

Replies

• Meakus1
    Meakus1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, man! I know that this is the age of "did you Google that?" but for us on the other side of the pond, can you translate Stone to Pounds? I lived in Germany for several years after I graduated from University here in that States and used to go to London for business all the freaking time....so I am aware of this. But, most of us are not!

^^^ haha sorry I’ll log it all differently tomorrow

174.6lbs today

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Hey, man! I know that this is the age of "did you Google that?" but for us on the other side of the pond, can you translate Stone to Pounds? I lived in Germany for several years after I graduated from University here in that States and used to go to London for business all the freaking time....so I am aware of this. But, most of us are not!

14lbs in a stone.
  • Meakus1
    Options
    Meakus1 wrote: »
    Day 1 12st 9lbs
    Day 2 12st 7.2lbs
    Day 3 12st 6.6lbs
    Day 4 12st 5.6lbs (173.6lbs approx)

• Meakus1
    Options
    Day 1 12st 9lbs
    Day 2 12st 7.2lbs
    Day 3 12st 6.6lbs
    Day 5 12st 5.2lbs (173.2)

• Meakus1
    Options

Updated

Day 1 12st 9lbs
    Day 2 12st 7.2lbs
    Day 3 12st 6.6lbs
    Day 5 12st 5.2lbs (173.2)
    Day 6 12st 4.6lbs (172.6)

No doubt some water weight but do fat it’s going well
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    You'd probably get more interaction by adding friends and posting these things on your feed.
  • Meakus1
    Options
    You'd probably get more interaction by adding friends and posting these things on your feed.

Thanks for the advice. If I’m honest with you though I’m not really bothered if people comment, I’m just logging it as a journal.

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options

Thanks for the advice. If I’m honest with you though I’m not really bothered if people comment, I’m just logging it as a journal.

I only mention it because you posted in the "help" section.
  • Meakus1
    Options

I only mention it because you posted in the "help" section.

Ahh sorry I’m an idiot, thank you, I’ll end this one, cheers
  • Meakus1
    Options

There's the blog section for that though.
    Thank you