Perv help thread

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    You've got to get your name out there first before you become an established perv. The best way to do this is to PM or friend requests several people that you've had no prior contact. Make sure the message is overly forward too. A simple "hey how are you?" aint gonna cut it. Tell them that you like having your *kitten* stomped on, that's worked really well before. Once you send that to about 20-30 people nature will do it's thing and word will spread. Now you've achieved perv status.

But don't think that once you become a perv that all is said and done, you've got to put in effort to keep that status. You can't let them forget about you, make sure you're burned in their memories. Someone posts a selfie you like? Don't comment about it in the thread, that's for amateurs. Send them a private message and let them know how much you liked it. Hell, tell them you'd drink their bathwater.

You really thought this through huh?

And he really does like having his *kitten* stomped on. Tiffany told me so.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Pro perv tip: (the Subtle Approach)

Find the lonely housewives and househusbands, and pretend to be interested in their tales of woe. Giving caring advice and be funny, while grooming them with subtle innuendo about their lack of sex. For every, say, 5 messages of support, add one message with innuendo. After a good day or two of this, change the ratio to 3/2, then eventually 2/3 and so on. Make sure to play to their feeling of being unwanted sexually.

Easy pickings.

So, you really weren't interested in my husband and I really are just roommates story?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »

Find the lonely housewives and househusbands, and pretend to be interested in their tales of woe. Giving caring advice and be funny, while grooming them with subtle innuendo about their lack of sex. For every, say, 5 messages of support, add one message with innuendo. After a good day or two of this, change the ratio to 3/2, then eventually 2/3 and so on. Make sure to play to their feeling of being unwanted sexually.

Easy pickings.

This sounds more predator than perv

Same principles.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options

Easy pickings.

This sounds more predator than perv

Same principles.

Not sure I'd agree that perving on some sexy curves and setting someone up are on the same "principles" .. the aim might be similar.. but.. less predator
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Easy pickings.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Easy pickings.

Daaaaang.

Raise your hand if you've fallen for thisshit at least once. :o
  • Timshel_
    Options

Easy pickings.

Daaaaang.

I don't white knight often, but when I do....
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

Easy pickings.

Daaaaang.

That crush post was just part of your plan wasn't it?
  • OkChargerFan
    OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    It’s definitely phrasing!
    Great minds think alike, even perv minds.
    >:)
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    Options
    Express lack of nudes. Demand them. Use all caps. #pervtips
  • Timshel_
    Options

Easy pickings.

Daaaaang.

That crush post was just part of your plan wasn't it?

fishing.gif~c200
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Easy pickings.

Daaaaang.

So the whole waffles thing wasn’t really about waffles .

Now I want waffles. And bacon.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    You've got to get your name out there first before you become an established perv. The best way to do this is to PM or friend requests several people that you've had no prior contact. Make sure the message is overly forward too. A simple "hey how are you?" aint gonna cut it. Tell them that you like having your *kitten* stomped on, that's worked really well before. Once you send that to about 20-30 people nature will do it's thing and word will spread. Now you've achieved perv status.

But don't think that once you become a perv that all is said and done, you've got to put in effort to keep that status. You can't let them forget about you, make sure you're burned in their memories. Someone posts a selfie you like? Don't comment about it in the thread, that's for amateurs. Send them a private message and let them know how much you liked it. Hell, tell them you'd drink their bathwater.

Here’s a soul know knows. He’s the only guy I will let call me dude just to listen to his perv game.

I test my latest material on this one.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Pro perv tip: (Lingo)

You must know a few different ways to say nudes. For example...
    • Noodz
    • Newdz
    • Nudez
    • N∞dz

Etc...
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Pro perv tip: (the Brute Force Approach)

Create a perv troll account and send naughty PM's with links to junk and nood pics to ALL the users in the forums. You should see a 5% to 10% return of quality pervy contacts and be ready to cyberz.

Easy pickings.
    Pro perv tip: (Lingo)

You must know a few different ways to say nudes. For example...
    • Noodz
    • Newdz
    • Nudez
    • N∞dz

Etc...

tenor.gif