What did u weigh this time LAST year

Options
Hi everyone

I'm hoping this post will give some of us who have lots some weight the motivation to keep it off and others the motivation to keep going (even if we aren't loosing as fast as we would like)
I started here the beginning of Jan at 155 by Feb 6..I was 146
I hit my 'goal' in May of 130ish....I fluctuate now between 129-131.5
The Holidays really did a number on me though and I haven't been weighing in weekly...I continue to exc, but I've had trouble with my eating

Looking back helped me realize how far I've come and what hard work and eating well can do...and how I don't want to gain the weight back....twinkies really AREN'T worth it!
I usually splurge when I go to an event or b-day party or for a holiday but I've just had too many special occasions today
I'm taking my children to a b-day party this afternoon and I'm avoiding the pizza/cake....no matter what anyone else says (now I get the..your thin comments...EAT!....don't u ever eat..bl;ah blah)

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm hoping this post will give some of us who have lots some weight the motivation to keep it off and others the motivation to keep going (even if we aren't loosing as fast as we would like)
    I started here the beginning of Jan at 155 by Feb 6..I was 146
    I hit my 'goal' in May of 130ish....I fluctuate now between 129-131.5
    The Holidays really did a number on me though and I haven't been weighing in weekly...I continue to exc, but I've had trouble with my eating

Looking back helped me realize how far I've come and what hard work and eating well can do...and how I don't want to gain the weight back....twinkies really AREN'T worth it!
    I usually splurge when I go to an event or b-day party or for a holiday but I've just had too many special occasions today
    I'm taking my children to a b-day party this afternoon and I'm avoiding the pizza/cake....no matter what anyone else says (now I get the..your thin comments...EAT!....don't u ever eat..bl;ah blah)

Kim
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I was 150-155!

Now I'm 143.6! And while that doesn't seem like a lot its the difference of me fitting in my jeans, being able to walk up the stairs without being out of breath, and having the self confidence to wear tighter shirts! :drinker:
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    i was 136 now i am 142! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kalamantina
    Options
    :) good topic..
    well unfortunately its the other way round for me.. last year i weighed... 154.5 pounds.. but this year i weigh.. 180 pounds :cry:

i know... 30 pounds in one year is a lot.. it was a bad year... but i guess thinking of it another way .. it is kind of motivational..
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    This time last year I was at my all time high of 200 pounds not that bad until you discover I'm 5"3:blushing: . I have only started tring to loose the weight this January. I now have lost 19 pounds and feeling on top of the world my goal of 125 is no longer just a dream it's possible and I will do it good luck to everyone out there if I can do it anyone can:happy:
  • klikittyklak
    Options
    I was 138 or so, and now I'm around 126! :smile:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I weighed around 195...my all time high was about year and a half ago - 200lbs! Now I weigh about 180-182ish...doesn't seem like that big of a difference, but it is! My clothes fit better and i feel so much better!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey last year at the end of january so around this time last year i was 270 pounds..... im now 215:smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in September of 07 but joined MFP in Feb of 2008 (a year ago). When I started on here, I weighed around 215 (down from starting weight of 270)
  • marisa0918
    Options
    Good topic! I was just starting my weight loss last year so I was at 185. I have been coasting at 150 for the past 4 months :grumble: sooo it is time I get my butt back in motion!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    One hundred and sixty nine pounds! 169
  • ginaoakes
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    This time last year almost to the day . . . I started February 17th last year. I weighed my highest at 200. I am now enjoying a very active lifestyle and off all 6 of my prescription medications. I weigh 148 today and getting ready to go to Hawaii for my 29th wedding anniversary with a entirely new LITTLE wardrobe !! I am very hopeful that my story will encourage you all to keep working the weight comes off slowly but in the long run that is a good thing. Keep tracking your calories and working out on a regular basis and next year you can be telling your success story !!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    February 8, 2008- - - - 205 lbs

February 8, 2009 - - - 159 lbs

I went back into my previous entries to find that number!!! What a difference a year makes! :happy:
  • coliechacer
    Options
    Wow last year this time i was 1 months prego! And was 135 now i am 170 ugh
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Last year this time I hadnt found MFP or excercise and I was 280 and living on McDonalds and Wendys sometimes 2-3 times a day...
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    jan last year I was 166.4 lbs

now I am 133 lbs

but goal is to be 120 again.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    This time last year I weighed about 170 and now I weight 154.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    this time last year i weighed 136.8 lbs(but i was also 29 weeks pregnant) today i am 122. i was 125.3 when i got pregnant though. I only gained 17.8 lbs and came home from the hospital having to only lose about 5 lbs, which i did np.Now i'm just trying to lose what i have gained since moving to the middle of nowhere in 2003 and have to drive everyewhere. i started on here Jan 20/0 and was 127.4
  • Kelleighanne
    Options
    Last year at this time, I weighed 154. I weigh 168 now. Trying to get back down.
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    254 in feb last year:sad:
    189 feb this year:love: