Help... I'm new!

Options
I completed 1 round of 21 Day Fix by Beachbody last year. I have kept roughly 40 pounds off successfully. I am however, bored and looking for something new, and honestly a bit more flexible. I am a very busy mom of all boys so if anyone has any pointers, I would be so grateful!

Replies

• Valkyrie45
    Valkyrie45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Adrian_77
    Adrian_77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello.
  • redhot1000
    redhot1000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just getting started today. Myfitnesspal was recommended as an easy to use companion. Here goes!!!
  • Heather_Kiswani
    Heather_Kiswani Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ready to keep the holiday poundage away. Lol today is my first day with MFP too
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I just like calorie counting with MyFitnessPal. It's easier than any restrictive program I've seen.
  • Heather_Kiswani
    Heather_Kiswani Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the calorie counter too! I'm just really hoping I can get sombre motivation with this.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
  • sanish44
    sanish44 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP too. Feel free to add me if you want a friend to encourage you. That goes for anyone really.
  • XshontybearsX
    XshontybearsX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I completed 1 round of 21 Day Fix by Beachbody last year. I have kept roughly 40 pounds off successfully. I am however, bored and looking for something new, and honestly a bit more flexible. I am a very busy mom of all boys so if anyone has any pointers, I would be so grateful!

Hey girly! Are you still doing 21 Day Fix work out programs? Do you have beach body on demand? I love it, you can chose through a bunch of work out programs..that way you are never bored. If you were talking about food? I usually try to follow the calorie guide line from the workout program and just do a lower carb. Let me know if you need a coach, I would love to help you!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the best!!