High heels in the weight room!

Options
Izable2011
Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
So yesterday I saw a woman wearing high heeled shoes to the gym. There is not much else to say to that but WHY?!

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If it weren't a little bit completely insane, I'd totally do it. I look hot in stilettos.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Maybe she forgot her gym shoes o______o
  • Izable2011
    Options
    If it weren't a little bit completely insane, I'd totally do it. I look hot in stilettos.

lol!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I saw a woman wearing high heeled shoes to the gym. There is not much else to say to that but WHY?!

i saw that the other day too!!! All i could think is she must have forgot her runners...
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    what an AWESOME idea!!! I lift weights at home and I am SO gonna wear heels the next time i lift. Talk about a booty lift!!! :laugh: :blushing:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    LOL... I saw a lady the other day that was going from machine to machine in heels, jeans, and a t-shirt while carrying 3 paper grocery bags of clothes. WTF is that about?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    To hide her gimped foot.
  • jmperch71
    Options
    I wear heels everyday and feel awkward and clumsy in flats. Maybe that's the issue. I mean, my sneakers have a minimum of one inch added to the back heel and that's almost like a flat for me. Or, as was previously state, she forgot her tennies?
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    dude, it's august here, i dont know about anywhere else in the world, but it's august here and some dipwad was wearing Uggs, you know, the ones that go up to your knees Uggs...i passed out in a pool of sweat just watching that sh*tshow.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    LOL... I saw a lady the other day that was going from machine to machine in heels, jeans, and a t-shirt while carrying 3 paper grocery bags of clothes. WTF is that about?

Talk about multitasking!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Reminded me of this:

She never compromises, loves babies and surprises
    Wears high heels when she exercises
    Ain't that beautiful
    Meet Virginia
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    She was trying to work her calves a little extra. All the cool kids are doing it now. Even men.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I need to see pics now taso. You working out in heals!:wink:
    She was trying to work her calves a little extra. All the cool kids are doing it now. Even men.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

It's to get extra grip in the ground for dead lifts.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    ok, was she runnin the treadmill in heels? or just lifting weights? bc if she was running she so deserves some sort of reward for that ish! i cant even walk in them stupid things... let alone run!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    this thread made me smile. Thanks for brightening my day with this!
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Was it Mariah Carey??
  • Izable2011
    Options
    She was just lifting weights. Lol.. and did I mention she was well into her 60's?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    She was just lifting weights. Lol.. and did I mention she was well into her 60's?

Go Granny Go! :laugh:
  • lamiranda
    Options
    It's bad for your knees!!!! Dr. Oz said! haha