Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What irks you?

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Papa John's pizza

Me too!

We were meant for each other

That depends on what kind of pizza you like :D

Most pizzas. I hate anchovies though. That is not negotiable. I won't have our children being brought up to like such filth.

I like BBQ chicken. Also quite like a. Stuffed crust but thin crusts are also good.

:D:D:D I would rather starve than eat anchovies

Stuffed crust is a must. I like you now...

Shall we talk childrens' names now...or do you want to taste my topping first, so to speak

Unless you can find a way to conceive there won't be any children :D Back to the toppings

You're a guy?

:D no but I don't want any other children than the ones I have now. Let's just get some dogs

Phew. That was close.

You're kinda bossy. What sort of dogs?
  • helena99716
    helena99716 Posts: 62 Member
    People who make up having illnesses to get pity or attention... Grrr.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    On a similar note, I hate when I email someone and I cc other people FOR A REASON but then the recipient of the email doesn't hit "reply all" and instead just responds to me.

Also, I have an email signature yet people still insist on spelling my name wrong. I can't decide if they're trying to slight me or if they really just don't pay attention.

They spell my name wrong all the freaking time. Sometimes, I really believe they do it on purpose.
  • PAFC84
    On a similar note, I hate when I email someone and I cc other people FOR A REASON but then the recipient of the email doesn't hit "reply all" and instead just responds to me.

Also, I have an email signature yet people still insist on spelling my name wrong. I can't decide if they're trying to slight me or if they really just don't pay attention.

They spell my name wrong all the freaking time. Sometimes, I really believe they do it on purpose.

Calm down Toby
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member

Calm down Toby

Exactly!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Why do people not use turn signals when changing lanes, turning into shopping center, etc? Is it really that difficult to use them?
  • PAFC84
    Why do people not use turn signals when changing lanes, turning into shopping center, etc? Is it really that difficult to use them?

You give off a stalker vibe tbf, so I wouldn't signal if you were following me.
  • PAFC84
    Papa John's pizza

Me too!

We were meant for each other

That depends on what kind of pizza you like :D

Most pizzas. I hate anchovies though. That is not negotiable. I won't have our children being brought up to like such filth.

I like BBQ chicken. Also quite like a. Stuffed crust but thin crusts are also good.

:D:D:D I would rather starve than eat anchovies

Stuffed crust is a must. I like you now...

Shall we talk childrens' names now...or do you want to taste my topping first, so to speak

Unless you can find a way to conceive there won't be any children :D Back to the toppings

You're a guy?

:D no but I don't want any other children than the ones I have now. Let's just get some dogs

Phew. That was close.

You're kinda bossy. What sort of dogs?

I haven't decided what kind yet, I need to do some research so I will let you know my final decision and you will agree with it. You know what they say : Happy wife, happy life ;):D:D

They are women though. No one ever asks the husband for his opinion...probably couldn't hear him from the basement where he's being kept.
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    People (mainly guys) who hear i like fitness and their instant go to before even finding out iv lost 110 pounds and am fit and happy and they dont even know what i eat, Yet they feel its appropriate to go into "You need to eat more protein" Like you dont even know how much i eat....and why do guys suddenly think a girl cant possibly be into fitness and know how to feed her body properly? like what..? Pretty sure i know my body beter thn you sir bro science

And what say ye, @bro_science_ ?

???

Perfect response

• allenmfp21

Do they add or leave out a h?
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville

Because it's none of your business where they are going

Sure it is! :D
  • allenmfp21

Do you know how hard it is to text and drive without using your turn signal?
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville

You give off a stalker vibe tbf, so I wouldn't signal if you were following me.

:o:D
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    allenmfp21 wrote: »

Do you know how hard it is to text and drive without using your turn signal?

That's why you drive with your knees - one hand for texting and other hand for turn signal
  • allenmfp21
    But my...never mind
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I get irked when people leave and then come back and pretend that they've never been here before

I know, right? I always check to see when posters first joined. It took me like a week or two before discovering the forums. Posting in chit chat within minutes of creating an account is a dead giveaway.
  • allenmfp21
    I get irked when people leave and then come back and pretend that they've never been here before

But what if they were banned?
  • PAFC84

I know, right? I always check to see when posters first joined. It took me like a week or two before discovering the forums. Posting in chit chat within minutes of creating an account is a dead giveaway.

Exactly. That and racking up your post count within a matter of days.

I discovered this place a week ago and have probably over 500 posts by now. It does happen.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member

I discovered this place a week ago and have probably over 500 posts by now. It does happen.

actually you have 396 posts :lol:
  • PAFC84

actually you have 396 posts :lol:

Well yea, I didn't check but my point is I talk a lot very quickly. I will be returning to my life soon though