One year ago vs yesterday

7w4443t5lwgs.jpeg

My dream since I was 10 years old is to be fit. I have followed multiple diets, even starved myself, until I came to a point I thought I will never be able to do it so I gave up. 2 months ago the weight loss of a girl I know inspired me so much I decided to try again. I wanted to see what will happen if for once I don’t give up. The difference was that I wanted to do it the proper way this time. I stopped buying white bread, sugar, fizzy drinks, flour and dairy milk, started walking regularly, but I was still sceptical. I saw the number on the scale drop but I didn’t see any results. I was devastated. I thought everything I do is pointless, that I am meant to be fat all my life and there is nothing I can do about it. But even then I refused to give up. Then just yesterday the magic happened. I saw a HUGE difference between my pictures from a year ago and now. (Even tho I still have a lot of weight to lose to reach my goal I feel so happy) So I just wanted to say to everyone who is currently having a difficult time trying to get fit DO NOT give up, even if you binged, even If you don’t see the change, even If you think it is impossible. Have a patience and be kind to yourselves. If I can do it anyone can. You will get there.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!