I lost 214 pounds in 16 months....

Options
1235»

Replies

• socaldogmom
    socaldogmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story and photos.
  • 100over
    100over Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Can you tell me what your calories were at the beginning that got you started losing. When I do the calculators I get results ranging from 1100 to 1700
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    rccrozier wrote: »
    ....and I feel better now at almost 30 than I did at 18 (top left picture)! No surgery, pills, wraps, or shakes for this girl. Basically I just track literally everything I eat on MyFitnessPal. I've been all over the range of calorie goals, from 1,000 to 1,900. Right now I eat 1,700 calories a day (slowly upping it to maintenance.) I eat a lot of protein and veggies and try to keep the variety wide. I weigh everything on a scale or measure in cups/spoons. I cut out soda and sweet tea cold turkey. I slowly replaced everything possible with sugar free/low calorie versions although if it fits in my day I still splurge on things here and there. If it doesn't fit, I make it a cheat meal, which I allow once a week to once every month. I home cook 90% of my meals from scratch and love recipes from facebook pages Skinnytaste, Emily Bites, and Cooking Light to name a few. Feel free to add me on MFP as my diary is open. [edited by mods]

x7jh1my3gage.jpg

Your story gave me chills! So amazing!
  • lradtke72
    lradtke72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I would love to follow you. I am not sure how to add you as a friend, but would appreciate if you added me.
  • anjalimehta
    anjalimehta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss! Cheers
    to your motivation and perseverance!
  • finkikin5450
    finkikin5450 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great job. You inspired me!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow, just Wow! Thank you for sharing!
  • rccrozier
    rccrozier Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    100over wrote: »
    Amazing! Can you tell me what your calories were at the beginning that got you started losing. When I do the calculators I get results ranging from 1100 to 1700

I started at 1,900 then after couple days went down to 1,200
  • rccrozier
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you for my morning cup of inspiration!!! Well done!!!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You must feel on top of the world!
  • Bkind2meAli
    Bkind2meAli Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Super motivated!!!!You look amazing!
  • sjfidder
    sjfidder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a phenomenal accomplishment. Great job!
  • rccrozier
    Options
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!