Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Competition in THREE days, guys! AAAHHHHHH!!!

I actually told my trainer I wanted to cut after this competition because of our anniversary trip to Belize in March. I do want to rock a bikini, but I also want to eat ALL the peanut butter fudge at Christmas!

uvy2499qzbhp.jpg

What do you mean by cut? And you will do great!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I ate an entire jar of Nutella today if anyone was wondering. #someregrets

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

It's funny I would rather do jar of Nutella than a jar of peanut butter. Pretty sure I did manage a jar of Milky Way spread once about 15 years ago.

The only thing I've ever done that with is a tub of cream cheese frosting. :p

Oh frosting would be very do-able! Now I have to immediately get that thought out of my head because that and with Christmas coming up I will probably start the New Year with a new record high weight. I'm going to try my damnedest not to put [permanent] weight on over Christmas this year. It has taken me 11 months to lose 8lbs, shamefully. at 225lbs I should have lost that in 2 months. I don't know what the hell is happening but I refuse to reach a new high over Christmas.

I REFUSE!

My stupid goals (that I already announced to my trainer) have me cutting through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not sure what I was thinking. :#

I am not sure either. I never try to lose during the holidays.

That's what I did last year, expecting to be right on it in the new year and drop half a ton throughout the year. Turns out I only dropped half a stone. :unamused: Oh well. This year I won't go crazy on the Christmas food. 1 pack of 6 mince pies, 1 small Christmas pudding and whatever chocolate is given to me. Over 2 weeks I think that will be fine. I might have to do some mileage on the stationary bike as well.

... alcohol doesn't count right?

Alcohol definitely doesn't count. :D
  • Oberon21
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

It's funny I would rather do jar of Nutella than a jar of peanut butter. Pretty sure I did manage a jar of Milky Way spread once about 15 years ago.

I never heard of Milky Way spread. But put me in the peanut butter camp.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: I cannot buy 4 packs of Lenny and Larry's cookies. One cookie is 380 calories. I've had two this morning. I've tweaked the rest of my day - still sitting a couple hundred calories above maintenance.

I still have 4 cookies left. :#

My philosophy would be to eat all of them and put it behind me. :smiley:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I actually told my trainer I wanted to cut after this competition because of our anniversary trip to Belize in March. I do want to rock a bikini, but I also want to eat ALL the peanut butter fudge at Christmas!

uvy2499qzbhp.jpg

Lose fat.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: I cannot buy 4 packs of Lenny and Larry's cookies. One cookie is 380 calories. I've had two this morning. I've tweaked the rest of my day - still sitting a couple hundred calories above maintenance.

They’re huge. There’s no way!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

I think I would have. Tomorrow is a new day and all that.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

uvy2499qzbhp.jpg

Lose fat.

Extra meat, less potatoes?
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

The only thing I've ever done that with is a tub of cream cheese frosting. :p

Oh frosting would be very do-able! Now I have to immediately get that thought out of my head because that and with Christmas coming up I will probably start the New Year with a new record high weight. I'm going to try my damnedest not to put [permanent] weight on over Christmas this year. It has taken me 11 months to lose 8lbs, shamefully. at 225lbs I should have lost that in 2 months. I don't know what the hell is happening but I refuse to reach a new high over Christmas.

I REFUSE!

My stupid goals (that I already announced to my trainer) have me cutting through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not sure what I was thinking. :#

I am not sure either. I never try to lose during the holidays.

That's what I did last year, expecting to be right on it in the new year and drop half a ton throughout the year. Turns out I only dropped half a stone. :unamused: Oh well. This year I won't go crazy on the Christmas food. 1 pack of 6 mince pies, 1 small Christmas pudding and whatever chocolate is given to me. Over 2 weeks I think that will be fine. I might have to do some mileage on the stationary bike as well.

... alcohol doesn't count right?

Alcohol definitely doesn't count. :D

Excellent! I knew you would be on my side POF! :)
  • Lois_1989
    Options

uvy2499qzbhp.jpg

It is me or are her arms just too skinny? :#
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Last for dinner I had some Chinese takeout. A big order of egg foo young and a small order of boneless spare ribs. I really want it it was good
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I feel better now for getting that off my chest LOL
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Last for dinner I had some Chinese takeout. A big order of egg foo young and a small order of boneless spare ribs. I really want it it was good

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! No regrets! As long as you carry on with the plan as usual then there is no harm done.

.... I want Chinese now.... dang
  • officeelf
    officeelf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat PB2 (powdered peanut butter) out of the jar for an afternoon snack.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I would warn against that (protein farts)

:D

Not that I know that from experience or anything B).
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

British milky ways are totally different to American milky ways I think. An American one is more like what we'd call a Mars bar. British milky ways have a soft, light, fluffy white filling (no caramel) and are dangerously moreish! I've avoided buying the spread just because I fear I'd eat the whole thing with a spoon (or my fingers in an emergency).
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    I feel better now for getting that off my chest LOL

That's what we're here for, but now I want Chinese. LOL!
  • Lois_1989
    edited November 2017
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

British milky ways are totally different to American milky ways I think. An American one is more like what we'd call a Mars bar. British milky ways have a soft, light, fluffy white filling (no caramel) and are dangerously moreish! I've avoided buying the spread just because I fear I'd eat the whole thing with a spoon (or my fingers in an emergency).

Been there. It was glorious.

And when you buy a Milky Way you always have to buy the twin pack. Who would only want one?!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I would warn against that (protein farts)

:D

Not that I know that from experience or anything B).

Yeah. The poor people at the gym yesterday... :D