Who else is skinny fat?

Looking for friends who are skinny fat who are trying to lose fat and put on lean muscle. Not necessarily bulk or cut but maintenance. Must be diet conscious and motivated.

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    im skinny fat haha sounds about same as me xD
  • jaimestewart1980
    jaimestewart1980 Posts: 47 Member
    Don't know. I didn't do it.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    I think I'm skinny fat too...
  • jaimestewart1980
    @sofchak, you look great, keep it up! Your abs are looking amazing!
  • jaimestewart1980
    I think Im kinda skinny fat lol. Im honestly not sure but I am working on losing some fat and putting on muscle. I used to just be fat-fat so Im ok with it for now!!

You look great! The result of a lot of hard work I'm sure! Keep it up, we'll get ripped together!
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    I think Im kinda skinny fat lol. Im honestly not sure but I am working on losing some fat and putting on muscle. I used to just be fat-fat so Im ok with it for now!!

You look great! The result of a lot of hard work I'm sure! Keep it up, we'll get ripped together!

Thank you! :) and that sounds great to me, we got this!!!!
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Thanks, @jamiestewart1980 and @MrsBeccaM5! Hard work and consistency starting to pay off!
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Slowly working up from being skinny fat and in the process of trying to gain muscle weight
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    edited November 2017
    NadNight wrote: »
    Slowly working up from being skinny fat and in the process of trying to gain muscle weight

same. planning to go into a long maintenance.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    What’s the criteria for skinny fat? Is that being under weight with a high % of body fat?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    nowine4me wrote: »
    What’s the criteria for skinny fat? Is that being under weight with a high % of body fat?

How is this even possible? I never understood this skinny fat. Skinny unfit, yes for sure. But skinny fat? Nope.

well put!
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    I'm pretty sure I am. At 5 ft 3 and 130lbs I am well within a healthy BMI but calipers put me at around 29-30% bodyfat. I would like to be 25%.

• SierraCha
    SierraCha Posts: 1 Member
    Strength and weight training! I do aerial silks and that is how I tone up. I prefer fun exercises that use my own body weight as resistance instead of free weights at the gym.