Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• egrana1
    egrana1 Posts: 17 Member
    hey hey hey, 67lbs to lose over here! If anybody needs help keeping in check, feel free to add me and let me know how I could be of service to you guys.
  • ZombieSalmon
    ZombieSalmon Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I've finally been constant in my logging at over 100 days, and just started adding friends this week. I should have done it a longtime ago! Winter sports season is almost here. Let's get out there and burn some calories in the snow
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I've finally been constant in my logging at over 100 days, and just started adding friends this week. I should have done it a longtime ago! Winter sports season is almost here. Let's get out there and burn some calories in the snow

Very good!! I'm now over 500 days.
  • KylaBlaze
    KylaBlaze Posts: 136 Member
    I’d love more friends! I’m basically talking to myself on my page haha! In the middle of a bikini fitness challenge if others in the same boat!
  • massivej69
    massivej69 Posts: 24 Member
    Yuppp
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Over here
  • gretafarias
    gretafarias Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hello
  • Robotscallmecoty
    Robotscallmecoty Posts: 24 Member
    Been on MFP for a while but starting back logging. Intermittent fasting and caloric deficit for health and weight loss. I try and add new friends each time I start back up. Send me an invite
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    motivation and positive vibes needed, plz
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    I would like new friends with open diaries and who will communicate with comments and support, not necessarily every day, just occasionally is enough. I sometimes need redirected to get back on track, for sure. Also, I have a lot to lose and am looking for those that do, too, or have already lost it. I'm not out for just numbers of friends, I want real friends. :)
  • ryanmorley1994
    ryanmorley1994 Posts: 1 Member
    Brand new to all this. Used the app for a while now and then but never knew this community thing existed! Let's see how it goes
  • saud9691
    saud9691 Posts: 1 Member
    I want friends
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Add
  • EvonEvans2014
    EvonEvans2014 Posts: 18 Member
    edited November 2017
    Moving back to Florida next year, so I have to get it together ! Good luck everyone
  • Nbouchard3000
    Nbouchard3000 Posts: 1 Member
    HI! My name is Nicole and I am new to this site and dieting. I don't know anyone on here but would love to talk to people for motivation and new ideas. I have a little girl about 8 months ago and gained a lot of weight. I hoping to lose at least 50 pounds. I am on the whole 30 diet so if anyone has good recipes or idea plase feel free to share them with me.
  • big_moke
    big_moke Posts: 12 Member
    I could use some friends
  • MSJUICY85
    MSJUICY85 Posts: 30 Member
  • linzeedavies1992
    linzeedavies1992 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me :)