Not for the shy Vent Thread - Like/Awesome/Insightful/Woo buttons

Options
STLBADGIRL
STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
edited November 2017 in Chit-Chat
I just need to vent. I WANT TO KNOW WHO LIKES/AWESOMES OR WOO MEEEEEE on the message boards! Why is this a secret? And I haven't figured out why I want to know yet, but curiosity, got me wanting to know.

Am I the only one that wants to know who thinks I'm awesome...I mean, my post are awesome or insightful? I can totally understand about the Flagged or maybe the woo ones being kept on the low, perhaps :grumble: . But for some strange mysterious reason I want to know who likes my responses. So if your not shy and for the sake of this thread -do me a favor, in this vent thread - drop your name if you hit the insightful/like/awesome button for someone.

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I'd awesome every single cat and puppy pic
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Wooooo
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Wooooo

And awesome to that profile pic!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    I'd awesome every single cat and puppy pic
    I really love animal pics too and they get an awesome from me as well!

• STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one who wants to know who I inspire or give insight to, huh? So you guys mean to tell me you do not want to know who gave you the thumbs up?
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I guess I'm the only one who wants to know who I inspire or give insight to, huh? So you guys mean to tell me you do not want to know who gave you the thumbs up?

Nah, I get my ego stroked in other ways.

Well, I must def get my ego stroked in other ways as well. But....never mind. Thanks for your post.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    You can see who reacts to your posts with MFP premium, among many other awesome features. This is how @Caporegiem knows whose DMs to slide into.

Now this is very insightful. But I've had this side convo with a few other members and the curiosity kills them just as much.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    You can see who reacts to your posts with MFP premium, among many other awesome features. This is how @Caporegiem knows whose DMs to slide into.

wait, wuh? Really? This almost makes want to spring for the premium. Woo is me.

@caco_ethes So the premium users have insight to who reacts to their post? This is good insight - to know more benefits to the premium users. I wonder what else they know - LOL.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

LOL. News to me too.
  • STLBADGIRL
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I Woo your post, yupe...I was one of them.

Thanks it's great to know. @inked_Momma Can you tell me why you Woo my post? It wasn't intended to be negative. It was intended to be positive. If you like someone's post or think they responded in a way that was awesome, why is that a secret?
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I give credit where credit is due.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I give credit where credit is due.

I like this @MrSith - I just read a post where that was pretty sad, and I was thinking what if the OP knew how many people they inspired or thought they were awesome for being brave. And again, I often wonder myself.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

@caco_ethes @TenaciousGymKitten idk maybe...I got the premium and I haven't figured out how to do this.

If it's true then I need to stop leaving sarcastic/arguably creepy Inspiring's on people's posts :D

Premium does seem to make the app go a lot faster, though...which was my main complaint when I rage quit this summer lol. It can do some interesting macro stuff like assign exercise calories to macros you are supposed to get but I haven't figured that out yet, either.

This just made me bust out in laughter....so I liked it!