I confess...

Options
That I sometimes allocate some lunch onto dinner so that the app won't think I eat too much

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    The app doesn't care how much you eat...

Your body doesn't care how much you eat at lunch, or how little you eat at dinner. Overall calorie intake is what matters... Many people look at their weekly calorie goal.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I might sneak out to the rink alone so I enjoy myself and remember why I like it
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    arson714 wrote: »
    A lot of the time when you ask me how I am and I say 'good' I am not actually good.

Isn't that what most people do because it's just kind of a throw away greeting ?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I also confess I've been wearing fuzzy mauve leg warmers all day and they're making me warm
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I confess I often wonder if people truly ever learn lessons. When you look from the outside and see a situation that will happen and warnings fall on deaf ears I confess it's frustrating but when things fall apart at least it makes you feel a little less crazy. :)
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    i confess that i, umm - am perfect.
  • carbkiller14
    carbkiller14 Posts: 819 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    i ate 4 pringles this morning before i brushed my teeth
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    i confess that i, umm - am perfect.

I confess you often make me laugh....and don't let that go to your head
  • carbkiller14
    Options
    nahhhh really lol
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I really want to buy sugar free gummy bears and give them out to random people at my work to see if the reviews are true.
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    That I want to go home and crawl under the covers, and just call it a day.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    my hair is super long and I have decided against cutting it. I said I was going to cut it a year ago and now I'm okay with it.
  • carbkiller14
    Options
    can i see?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    my hair is super long and I have decided against cutting it. I said I was going to cut it a year ago and now I'm okay with it.

do you confess to thinking you are like Samson and your strength is in your hair?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about going to the brewery tonight instead of walking while my daughter is in ballet...
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    yesterday at a friends house I ate some apple crisp with vanilla ice cream on top... but just one helping, staying under my caloric level. But I still felt guilty!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I put on my gym clothes to go to the gym, then decided that I am too burnt out to workout today!