Aloe vera colon cleanse

Options
124»

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    TMI but I'm doing a good impression of a rabbit

Oh my, I hate those rabbit droppings, even camel would be more satisfying.

(tmi a friend brought me back camel droppings to make a necklace out of. That was about 25 years ago- the necklace is still around somewhere.)

Cheers, h.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Do you feel overfull when you eat? Any nausea? Heck, if it was me I'd stick to water until Monday.

After eating only 750-850 calories a day for weeks I don't feel full. Far from it.

No, I don't feel nauseous at all. I think the pain killers are hiding most of the problems. I just know it's been 6 days now and the thought of the food rotting away in there isn't the happiest thought B)

Oops, just noticed that *kitten* ting escsped the kitten filter :D

This is your problem. You're not eating enough to make poop. ;) Why are you eating so little? Just wondering. When I first started losing weight (1200 cal/day + half my exercise calories) I didn't poop much at all, every 4-6 days. Prior to that I was on a daily schedule.
  • Daddymonte
    Daddymonte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    l just keep coming back to read these ideas....
    (Writes in small notebook)
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Do you feel overfull when you eat? Any nausea? Heck, if it was me I'd stick to water until Monday.

After eating only 750-850 calories a day for weeks I don't feel full. Far from it.

No, I don't feel nauseous at all. I think the pain killers are hiding most of the problems. I just know it's been 6 days now and the thought of the food rotting away in there isn't the happiest thought B)

Oops, just noticed that *kitten* ting escsped the kitten filter :D

This is your problem. You're not eating enough to make poop. ;) Why are you eating so little? Just wondering. When I first started losing weight (1200 cal/day + half my exercise calories) I didn't poop much at all, every 4-6 days. Prior to that I was on a daily schedule.

It's a pre surgery diet. It shrinks the liver to create some space inside.

And as someone who eats around 2000 normally it sucks!